Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seagull

psagdude

16 posts in this topic

I thought he wasn't allowed to make ban appeals/admin abuse reports because he used to make them constantly. They are all bullshit, and he's aids on the servers. 

I don't even know. That last admin abuse report really was derailed so badly and was toxic.

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

I'm starting to get real tired of these Admin reports though, because 50% of them were issues that could've been solved before-hand; like an Admin taking someone aside and telling him "last warning cut the shit this is what you did no argument" done, then if he fucks up again he knows why he was banned and it would make less ban appeals come through or less abuse reports.

Joey1029 and Warden Flamewater like this

giphy.gif

But he was BANNED from making them and from applying for admin

Idk who said it, but I agree with it

Edited by Seagull

6 minutes ago, Seagull said:

But he was BANNED from making them and from applying for admin

Idk who said it, but I agree with it

Well apparently not because hes still posting them so he aint banned from shit lol

giphy.gif

Just now, Chondo said:

Well apparently not because hes still posting them so he aint banned from shit lol

it was posted on one of his many CT bans in the past, it was either Patches or Dewey who said to stop posting them or get rejected always.

Seagull likes this

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

I don't care if PSAGdude keeps making reports or abuse reports or admin shit I don't give a flying fuck

I don't care what Dewey said about it, this is the dude who sent several people my IP, Ninjadudes IP, and posted some random dudes IP publicly on the forums (Can't remember what his name was)

When Dewey was confronted about what he had done, he said "not my problem i dont care anymore"

Dewey wasn't exactly a fair ROOT and he was biased as you could fucking be, therefore; i don't give a fuck what restrictions dewey tried to put in place on PSAGdude.

Joey1029 and Zedigy like this

giphy.gif

I dont mind him making any post either it's stupid or not.

it's the root job to deal with the posts, not mine. If you dont have a problem with him, why would I?

I post that qoute is not because I want him banned. I thought you guys are looking for it.

Valentin likes this

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Chondo 4/14/2017

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Chondo said:

I don't care if PSAGdude keeps making reports or abuse reports or admin shit I don't give a flying fuck

I don't care what Dewey said about it, this is the dude who sent several people my IP, Ninjadudes IP, and posted some random dudes IP publicly on the forums (Can't remember what his name was)

When Dewey was confronted about what he had done, he said "not my problem i dont care anymore"

Dewey wasn't exactly a fair ROOT and he was biased as you could fucking be, therefore; i don't give a fuck what restrictions dewey tried to put in place on PSAGdude.

It was Dark

Oh and Dewey unadded me on steam when I said "Nice strip dummy"

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

4 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

Oh and Dewey unadded me on steam when I said "Nice strip dummy"

lol he removed a couple of people just because he doesn't "favor" him lol

Zedigy likes this

3 hours ago, Warden Frostwater said:

lol he removed a couple of people just because he doesn't "favor" him lol

That's normal.

I would said that he did care about SG before, but after stripped, why would he?

that's simple 

Chondo 4/14/2017

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Joey1029 said:

That's normal.

I would said that he did care about SG before, but after stripped, why would he?

that's simple 

I mean, wasn't really stripped though, Pres just didn't want him being a part owner so he refunded his ownership money then told Dewey he can stay as ROOT, Dewey realized he fucked up and his fragile ego got hurt so he decided to take it out on me and a couple other people by releasing our IPs / Personal information.

Then he said he doesn't care, so I'm not surprised; Dewey is 19 years old (I think) and pulled a scumbag move.  Then he acted like he earned his Vet powers?

Biggest issue in SG:  People think they are entitled to a lot of things, when they really aren't.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Chondo said:

Biggest issue in SG:  People think they are entitled to a lot of things, when they really aren't.

that is probably how 99% of people think they deserve vet when they didn't contribute to SG

edit: look at everyone writing the typical "give me vet" response. All they wanna do is earn the ability to freely abuse.

Edited by Warden Frostwater
Valentin likes this

5 hours ago, Warden Frostwater said:

that is probably how 99% of people think they deserve vet when they didn't contribute to SG

edit: look at everyone writing the typical "give me vet" response. All they wanna do is earn the ability to freely abuse.

How to get UNOFFICIAL vet 

Be good on servers,

let people like ur presence

"USE" ur powers so that people have fun. 

No reparts on farms 

U happy, server happy :)

Joey1029 likes this

15 hours ago, Kaz ^v^ said:

How to get UNOFFICIAL vet 

Be good on servers,

let people like ur presence

"USE" ur powers so that people have fun. 

No reparts on farms 

U happy, server happy :)

then leave...

Chondo 4/14/2017

giphy.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0