Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
FeЯguson

At least keep TTT alive

TTT and Surf were the least autistic parts of CSGO.. at least keep them alive. To hell with Trade, JB, and all that other shit.  JB died when it was ported to CS:GO.

Meh. We aren't a csgo community any longer. The problem with trying to run csgo servers still is you have to babysit the 12 year olds that want admin and beg for it. Then Chondo and Pres have to deal with the fuckheads abuse report when they fly into an autistic rage. Then we get back into the habit of everyone whining that someone else has admin and they don't.

It's just a shit show. It's time to leave the game behind where it belongs. Most of us can't deal with the screaming 5 year olds anymore.

Edited by Zeezo

No.

CS:GO is pretty much dead for communities, sure, you can make the example that SOME communities are still prospering and have somewhat of a player-base, and that, I can completely agree with.

I find it a tad bit funny you're even suggesting for us to keep doing a few CS:GO servers and pretty much begging for TTT to make a comeback of some sort..  You weren't that invested on TTT previously?  Why such a change of heart?  You didn't seem so sincere about Slayers back in the day.

34 minutes ago, FeЯguson said:

To hell with Trade, JB, and all that other shit.  JB died when it was ported to CS:GO.

What?  Do you even know what your saying?  Both Trade and JB were the most popular servers for SlayersGaming, Slayers made a name for itself in 2013/2014 on Jailbreak and ended up hitting #1 on Gametracker for a bit.  Trade was HUGE and constantly had 50+ people a day for a couple hours at a time for I'd say like 6-8 months straight and some of those months it was ALWAYS full.  I'd remember because I fucking Administrated it back in 2015 and got rid of the cancer which ran it.

If we were to EVER keep a CS:GO Server I would just hit @Ghost up to run the Trade Server and let him manage it himself and he could just use the Slayers name in return.

If anyone that has registered on this website still genuinely cares about CS:GO or at least being apart of a CS:GO community constantly, you came to the wrong place.  We couldn't give two flying fucks about it.

hdEIghi.png  

tumblr_msi9fzoL4t1s4ugiyo3_500.gif  

rHvbaMP.gif

no..

im gay

11 hours ago, Chondo said:

No.

CS:GO is pretty much dead for communities, sure, you can make the example that SOME communities are still prospering and have somewhat of a player-base, and that, I can completely agree with.

I find it a tad bit funny you're even suggesting for us to keep doing a few CS:GO servers and pretty much begging for TTT to make a comeback of some sort..  You weren't that invested on TTT previously?  Why such a change of heart?  You didn't seem so sincere about Slayers back in the day.

What?  Do you even know what your saying?  Both Trade and JB were the most popular servers for SlayersGaming, Slayers made a name for itself in 2013/2014 on Jailbreak and ended up hitting #1 on Gametracker for a bit.  Trade was HUGE and constantly had 50+ people a day for a couple hours at a time for I'd say like 6-8 months straight and some of those months it was ALWAYS full.  I'd remember because I fucking Administrated it back in 2015 and got rid of the cancer which ran it.

If we were to EVER keep a CS:GO Server I would just hit @Ghost up to run the Trade Server and let him manage it himself and he could just use the Slayers name in return.

If anyone that has registered on this website still genuinely cares about CS:GO or at least being apart of a CS:GO community constantly, you came to the wrong place.  We couldn't give two flying fucks about it.

I was mostly memeing to be quite honest.  I remembered the other night why I only play PUBG anymore.  You took it way too much to heart.  Same ol' Chondo :D

Edited by FeЯguson

It's time to move on. CSGO is already dead. JB is too old.  Kids can't follow the rules to enjoy the game. 

like Zeezo said, I dont think it's a good thing to have the us to babysit the kids.

@Plue101 You cant strip 3 admins at once anymore!!!

On 11/14/2017 at 4:54 PM, FeЯguson said:

I was mostly memeing to be quite honest.  I remembered the other night why I only play PUBG anymore.  You took it way too much to heart.  Same ol' Chondo :D

nah sounds like you got shitted on and got defensive lmao. 

88a101dce87a9ede9729b0983646e9f7.png

ffe65272a1a7d2454cf6df0ad67e0be9.png

30 minutes ago, kicks said:

nah sounds like you got shitted on and got defensive lmao. 

Anyone that still plays CS:GO and takes it seriously is stuck in 2013. I know what I was saying, if you would have seen all my first posts, pretty much all of them were memes.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, FeЯguson said:

Anyone that still plays CS:GO and takes it seriously is stuck in 2013. I know what I was saying, if you would have seen all my first posts, pretty much all of them were memes.:ph34r:

yeah you keep saying that.....

here you go

CJq5F17WwAAZhY4.jpg

88a101dce87a9ede9729b0983646e9f7.png

ffe65272a1a7d2454cf6df0ad67e0be9.png

On 11/14/2017 at 5:16 AM, Chondo said:

CS:GO is  dead

fixed it

Edited by Bill

lmfao @kicks u crack me up.  we have an official new memer since monkey is banned

hdEIghi.png  

rHvbaMP.gif

4 hours ago, kicks said:

yeah you keep saying that.....

here you go

CJq5F17WwAAZhY4.jpg

finally i can add this to my collection, thank you

6 hours ago, FeЯguson said:

Alright buddy, good to bring up a release year that was way before the rise in popularity, or the rise in the competitive scene and nature.its-hard-to-win-an-argument-with-a-smart

4 hours ago, Vn0m said:

Alright buddy, good to bring up a release year that was way before the rise in popularity, or the rise in the competitive scene and nature.

10 hours ago, FeЯguson said:

cs:go wasn't released in 2013

now both of y'all are gettin roasted

hdEIghi.png  

rHvbaMP.gif

6 hours ago, Chondo said:

cs:go wasn't released in 2013

now both of y'all are gettin roasted

0DEW8Bi.jpg

No it wasn't but 2013/2014 was when it started taking off. I didn't jump on the bandwagon 'till 2015, stayed faithful to my beloved Source.. You guys are taking this WAY too serious now.

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg