Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
President Evil

The type of server we want to create (Mods)

Just as a disclaimer the server im taking about in this post is a modded server and not the custom servers we will also be running.

Below is a great example of a Role play server back in the arma 2 days. The mod was called Takistan Life and allow people to role play as cops, civilians, or rebels. Watch to see the type of stuff possible.

PUBG dev have said they want mods for their game and PUBG is pretty similar to ARMA in the sense its can open world online game. Hopefully soon server hosting will be available and people start making mods for the game too, I have no doubt a role play mod will be in the works.

PUBG life mod would be insane

"I'd rather die for what I believe, than live a life without meaning"

This would be crazy on pubg bc arma 3 and 2 roleplay is really fun and entertaining 

jailbreak

1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

jailbreak

only a retard will try

Life servers would be amazing, but the video you posted is pure cancer. seems like the dudes are just abusing and not even remotely trying to RP anything realistic, which is where 90% of the fun comes from.

On 12/26/2017 at 3:46 PM, BMC said:

Life servers would be amazing, but the video you posted is pure cancer. seems like the dudes are just abusing and not even remotely trying to RP anything realistic, which is where 90% of the fun comes from.

True I watched the beginning and the guy sent him to jail in the middle of the road and I just closed it lmfao