Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
.dioZ

need a new computer

anyone know any good computers that can run demanding games like pubg or really any demanding game? my custom comp is collecting dust and upgrading it is a nightmare cause the motherboards is only compatible with fm2 cpus so I'd have to replace the motherboard and the cpu, along with the gpu, so its more of a hassle than just getting a new computer.

also I'm trying to spend around $600 ($900 maximum)

OoadhTGFRHGyb9gQ_W7WZQ.png

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PdyL6X

Shouldn't be too hard, since you have an old computer to scrap from; you can format the hard drive and reuse it in the new build same goes for the RAM.

1 hour ago, steps said:

OoadhTGFRHGyb9gQ_W7WZQ.png

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PdyL6X

Shouldn't be too hard, since you have an old computer to scrap from; you can format the hard drive and reuse it in the new build same goes for the RAM.

this^ (swap the motherboard bc it doesnt support overclocking and the cpu does) also you dont need thermal paste and you'll need ddr4

Edited by Galaxy

5 hours ago, Galaxy said:

this^ (swap the motherboard bc it doesnt support overclocking and the cpu does) also you dont need thermal paste and you'll need ddr4

disagree, if you're overclocking, AS5 is the absolute best dollar to performance paste. I used cheap shit on Titan and I was having crazy heat problems. slapped some AS5, fucking money. Didn't use it on my CPU because I didn't have any on hand, although I would have. Well worth 5 bucks.

@.dioZ obsessively check newegg for bundle deals. you can get a 7600k a sick z270 and a cooler or ram for like 400 bucks or so usually. 

88a101dce87a9ede9729b0983646e9f7.png

ffe65272a1a7d2454cf6df0ad67e0be9.png

@Chondo why did u delete me from ur friends list u cuck ill kick ur teeth in 

also give me perms this approval shit is gay

Edited by .dioZ

3 minutes ago, .dioZ said:

@Chondo why did u delete me from ur friends list u cuck ill kick ur teeth in 

also give me perms this approval shit is gay

I deleted people who just didn't play games with me and shit, you can add me back.

Also, you have to earn your official member tag, sorry.  Just post more and it'll go away.  <3

hdEIghi.png  

tumblr_msi9fzoL4t1s4ugiyo3_500.gif  

rHvbaMP.gif

1 minute ago, Chondo said:

I deleted people who just didn't play games with me and shit, you can add me back.

Also, you have to earn your official member tag, sorry.  Just post more and it'll go away.  <3

how long do i have to wait

Just now, .dioZ said:

how long do i have to wait

It's only for like 5 posts, it's to protect us from troll accounts and shit.  I'll send you an invite to the Discord on steam.

hdEIghi.png  

tumblr_msi9fzoL4t1s4ugiyo3_500.gif  

rHvbaMP.gif

On 12/4/2017 at 12:43 PM, Galaxy said:

yea I just used the motherboard cause it was inexpensive, but if you're overclocking I would use the AS5 thermal paste. (speaking from past experience)

After looking at @President Evil's post about PUBG FPS issues/whatever, this is what I came up with:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vh2ywV

I'll explain my reasoning for the parts here:

-i3 8100/Z370 Motherboard Combo

I would personally wait until Intels non-overclockable motherboards are released since you wouldn't be able to overclock the 8100, and the platform upgrade wouldn't even be worth it either since regardless of what people say, Intel likes to dilate as much money as possible from their customers since they'll release a new motherboard for their next-gen CPU (Cannon Lake)

-8GB Crucial DDR4 RAM

Since you're upgrading your CPU and Mobo, (which you'll need to do so since you're playing PUBG) You'll also have to upgrade from DDR3-DDR4 Ram. (Unless of course you already have it) This is the cheapest option I found on PCPartpicker despite It's apperance.

-120 GB SSD

Unless you already have an SSD, and while It's not required since you already have a HDD, Installing your OS onto an SSD will feel amazing. The speeds will be much faster, and since PUBG only takes like 7-10GBs of storage, you could install PUBG onto your SSD along with your OS, making loading speeds much faster

-6GB 1060

Atm I currently have the 1060 myself and It'll max out basically any game at Ultra settings, assuming you're playing games @ 1080p. Also, upon release of the game, the game itself will be optimized to a higher degree since they'll likely attempt to polish their game giving you higher and higher FPS overtime. I would also wait until Volta GPUs are released since they'll likely be released during 2018, giving you more efficiency/performance for the price.

-EVGA 500W

This is a bit overkill, you'll only really need 400Ws but this is a cheap option and will allow for some upgradability in the future if you plan on making a RAM/GPU/You name it upgrade.

If this isn't what you're looking for, or you have any questions about my suggestion, just reply to what I said. Hope this helped.

Edited by T.w² | iKaramba

I have a dell :)