Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill Murray's Cock.

Donate to me!

26 posts in this topic

Ayy lmao

I'm building a new PC. Currently I have 1094USD saved up, half from selling my PC, half from saving throughout last year. Currently, I'm short about 250$-300$ for a neat PC that would enable me to game throughout my college years. Since I'll be in college I won't have much time to work and earn enough cash to upgrade. My plan is to build a durable and futureproof PC for like 5 years.

This is my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/CrHfLk

If you wish to help me out, contact me through PM. I'll add a text in my signature signifying that I am your bitch if you donate to me. Please make sure it's more than 5$ because paypal takes it's share and it'd be 0 if you donate 5$ lol.

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK TO FEEL MY HLDJ LIST

CLICK ON THIS

Coconut_tree_christmas.png FOR TROPICAL MIX

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

Build looks really solid. Only thing I would suggest changing is the case. Deep cool isn't a "name-brand" when it comes to cases and buying on the low end of a non-standard company could leave some scars of regret. 

Some decent cheap cases would be CoolerMaster Elite 430 etc. Try finding something discontinued like the Corsair 200r etc. They may look like a black box, but that is all a case is. I have the 300r which is 1 gen behind and cost me 70$ new. The 430 I got for free like 2 years ago on black friday. Look around, if you go cheap on your case, you're prob going to have regret during installation and over time. :/             Get a brand name that is known for making cases, guarantee they will have decent low end cases for builds like these. The best setups' aren't made from one brand, rather from many different brands that have a focus in one particular piece. :)

CH4q36k.png

Le Beast PC

I've searched through for a good brand name case that wasn't m-atx and the site with cheapest cases in Croatia offers a best price for a good Thermaltake for like 2.5x time the price of this one. My standards for case were:

1) top vents holes

2) side vents holes

3) front&back vents holes

4) Room behind mobo for cables

This was the cheapest one I could find so that I could afford  good CPU and GPU that offers all of them, plus it has an intake and outtake LED fans front and back. It seems to have good airflow as well so that's why I went with it. If I had more money I'd go for a dank minimalistic one color black box but I just don't have the cash to afford a good case and a good internal setup. So I went with a cheaper case that has a good airflow an enough room for future expansions and vents.

The cases you listed unfortunatelly cost a lot more here :/

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK ON THIS

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

@President Evil

Can we give them some sticker, like a penis or 1420904392-mouse.png, if they donate? :D

Edited by Bill Murray's Cock.
Valentin likes this

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK ON THIS

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

get a job

That's how I saved up. With the rent, communal and living expenses I could barely scratch up what I have now but now I gotta save up for college so That simple plan won't work. With 5$/h you can't really have all that much savings...

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK ON THIS

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

$5/hr is schet. What's your minimum wage laws?

Darkness said:

if you kill a T randomly it isn't random death match????? idk what retarded ttt servers youve played on but thats not going to happen here

4uV1Jhz.png

On 8/6/2016 at 4:04 PM, illuminaughty said:

How is amd an upgrade its 2016 not 2007

Minimum is 4$/h lmao

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK ON THIS

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

Hardware parts are 20% more expensive here. Important is a no-no since you have to pay 10% customs+25%tax and that's on full price with shipping. So I have to pay 135% of the price with shipping included. All I can do is buy domestically and prices here are 20% more expensive. Which is why even though I could pay 1k USD in US mainland, Istill need 200$ more to. Buy here and that's if I get lucky.

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK ON THIS

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

ill set a donation goal for you but you're gonna have to pony up $50 worth of skins, which I know you have

Poop_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214 The Shit List (as of 02/10/2017) Poop_Emoji.png?9898922749706957214

Seagull - being an emo bitch boy and crying about everything

Calien - Failing at his one job to serve as a bait in gun fight in Rust

Cheese - Being the most useless faggot in the history of Rust

When did this community become a fucking beggars community. I don't see why people come on here and ask for shit. If you want something work for it simple. Set aside a little each month and build the fund. If you want a pc save money for it (don't eat out, eat cheap foods, don't drink) and build the fund little by little. Begging on the internet especially for something for entertainment purposes rather than you actually needing help is fucking dumb. I still love you BMC, but you are better than this and I hope this trend on Slayers will die soon.

CrimSin, Cardz, Cman and 2 others like this

Cjvt5.gif

7ymHm5d.png

tfw no donation drive for writing over 10k lines of code for this community

jk

im in no way against the idea of people coming together to help one another out in a time of need ( which this hardly is ). but when you say shit like 

If you wish to help me out, contact me through PM. I'll add a text in my signature signifying that I am your bitch if you donate to me. 

its just....wtf?

but srsly why is this community turning into a gofundme alternative 

edit: holy shit this poor guy is allergic to everything

Edited by Darkness
Snuglez, Cman, Cat and 2 others like this

anti ban script