Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jihad Kirby

Can I haz Admins? - [ACCEPTED]

6 posts in this topic

Name: Jihad Kirby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5677149

Why should we make you an admin?

I'm usually on the surf server at the odd hours when the usual admin coverage doesn't reach. I've also ran multiple CS:S servers in the past, as well as ran multiple gaming clans and am currently involved in running an Eve Online corp. To be entirely honest the only reason I want admin is to be able to change maps when they are really shitty. If there's an admin rank that just allows me to mute players and change maps, I'd love you long time.

How often do you play on the servers?

Almost every day.

you can always RTV and there is always admins on server to have maps changed and most of the maps are fun. :)

fz0w8z.jpg

PoNOXTj.gif

you can always RTV and there is always admins on server to have maps changed and most of the maps are fun. :)

Everything you said is a pack of lies! (except for the maps part).

budy u cant rtv how is that a lie and if maps are all fun then why change them ? u said there shity.. now who is lieing here.. and there is president most of his time on there and other admins they just dont wear Slayers tag.

fz0w8z.jpg

PoNOXTj.gif

Sorry last post was me hammered, so let me explain :D. When I was talking about being able to change the maps I was referring to when the map has been on surf_go for the past 18 hours and no one will RTV it. I am not in any way trying to downplay the work that evil or any other admins put into these servers, but what I will say is that the surf server is usually lacking an admin during my play time. I know that there are admins that don't wear slayer tags, and I know that most of them will not make their presence known unless necessary (like a good admin should). Now what I will say is that I greatly enjoy playing on the surf server and would like to be more involved with it by becoming an admin, and help keep it the great server that it is.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0