Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cardz

Ez skins

10 posts in this topic

Hey, guys. Im starting from the bottom in csgolounge with 1 key and im going to start climbing from there. Ive already tripled my amount and will be posting what bets im doing here (all of which will be all in for me each time) If you win a lot off me maybe hook me up :D. If you lose just dont flame me b.c im going to lose to lol

GL HF and i will be editing this to post my bet

First bet will be Skdc vs denial picking skdc(win)

Second bet was nipvsfnatic picking fnatic (win)

third bet will be fnatic vs envy picking envy(lose) envy was up 13-8 ct side cache and lost RIP

fourth bet all in titan vs fnatic with the rest yolo

Edited by Cardz

Hey dude,I just want to tell you,dont get too excited. It seems as you have had some luck,but sooner or later you are going to get burned. Do not all in. Ask any bettor out there,veterans for over 2 years,all of them will tell you to NEVER all in. Anything can happen,and because this is mostly an online scene,that includes DDoS,hacking,match fixing,and more. 

By the way,what win-loss ratio do you have on your bets? I have somewhere between 72.5-75 . 

I4JdC5s.jpg

semi finals fnatic vs Envy going yolo envy all in

I won 4/5 bets last day,all on pantamera games. 

Guess i have to start my own paid prediction group. lol

I4JdC5s.jpg

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

Hi! Who knows where I can sell Dragon Lore for the best price? I sell it on Steam and here. Maybe you know some other trade places. Thanks.

Hi Kevin. This is the best place to sell your dragon lore. I am willing to give you my collection of P250 sand dunes for it. I am overpaying here, so you should accept my offer. Thanks Kevin, I wish you well. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0