Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Brando

stripping all admins

66 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, BedHeadTv said:

So your just gonna strip everyone and leave? At least let the admins have their powers so we can control the last bit of people that make the servers not fun

You still have your fucking admin powers how many times does this have to be said for you to get it

Why do you even care so much? 0b8dafc15b7761de557215a21478ff98.png

times haven't been reset for at least 1 or 2 months now so 

sl0wness likes this

VIsf1W6.png

Made By Kicks

1 hour ago, Hype666 said:

You still have your fucking admin powers how many times does this have to be said for you to get it

@Ferguson 34cfd7f9912b199c746f3fa867e01f27.png

@Rush101 a945ec784aa1932c48b54aaf8238a0c0.png

Not trying to offend you guys in anyway, but... in 2 months? Why are you guys complaining when privates that were actually active should be complaining? Look at Fagachu (yes im actually defending this fuck), as of right now, he is still in the top most active, and he banned himself after the meeting. @slim_X7 (bikelife) has paidmin, meaning the same rank as you guys without admin panel or banning permissions in general, and has more hours. Yes majority of the hours are in trade but still... you have admin permissions everywhere for a reason.65c5b960c6260c54e632e938c71a9cd0.png

Sorry for getting real with you guys, but it does not help complaining about it when you do not have the hours to back it up. I'm a fag tho so...

Edited by sl0wness
slim_X7 likes this

Why even argue with them? This is part of why I stepped down. They will complain over everything. Literally everything. You can't make them happy. You never will. I love Slayers but you guys are the whiniest pieces of shit I've ever played games with. Fucking just pathetic. Shut the fuck up and let this community end.

zeezoadvisor.png

4 hours ago, sl0wness said:

Not trying to offend you guys in anyway, but... in 2 months? Why are you guys complaining when privates that were actually active should be complaining? Look at Fagachu (yes im actually defending this fuck), as of right now, he is still in the top most active, and he banned himself after the meeting. @slim_X7 (bikelife) has paidmin, meaning the same rank as you guys without admin panel or banning permissions in general, and has more hours. Yes majority of the hours are in trade but still... you have admin permissions everywhere for a reason.65c5b960c6260c54e632e938c71a9cd0.png

Sorry for getting real with you guys, but it does not help complaining about it when you do not have the hours to back it up. I'm a fag tho so...

So its better to have admins on for 0 hours then a few hours lol. Not gonna lie this last meeting pretty much let me know this community is gonna die soon. no point in continuing to play on it lol. The fourms are still fun doe cuz we still got some cool people here

I'm done here

6 hours ago, Hype666 said:

I already told you why I didn't get enough hours.

4 hours ago, Zeezo said:

Why even argue with them? This is part of why I stepped down. They will complain over everything. Literally everything. You can't make them happy. You never will. I love Slayers but you guys are the whiniest pieces of shit I've ever played games with. Fucking just pathetic. Shut the fuck up and let this community end.

When you got manager what did you expect to happen. If someone doesn't like something you were the person they are supposed to complain to.

1 hour ago, BedHeadTv said:

When you got manager what did you expect to happen. If someone doesn't like something you were the person they are supposed to complain to.

I expect you not to be autistic but you always disappointed me time and time again.

:burns:

BedHeadTv likes this

zeezoadvisor.png

6 hours ago, Zeezo said:

it's because most of the people here have nothing else in their lives that makes them happy, sad but true.

bb1e88abdd.jpg

27 minutes ago, Zeezo said:

I expect you not to be autistic but you always disappointed me time and time again.

:burns:

I'm playing fortnite rn my bad who wants to play

Edited by BedHeadTv

On 10/10/2017 at 4:35 PM, sl0wness said:

No one had their powers stripped yet. There is a huge difference between removing the powers immediately and just announcing what will be happening. Just shows how much of the staff team actually cared about this place, but they really cared about their rank. Most of the privates and ssa's did not even stay active enough to see if it was possible to keep their powers. Anyways, a rule breaker report should have been made.

Sorry my dude but honestly I try my best especially with school its difficult to get on the servers. Don't think that people don't care more of people don't have time. I'm not saying that's for everyone but that's just my view of this situation   

BedHeadTv likes this

9 hours ago, sl0wness said:

Wait, how the fuck am I getting dragged into this one now?  You've played 152 hours in what, 2 months or less?  That's around 2 and a half hours a DAY.  I don't have that kind of time with the work I do.  Any time I spend on here, I'm either trying to play TTT or Surf, and if not, I go play PUBG with people that don't act like absolute retards.  Me sitting in the servers all day isn't going to bring the community back, I'll just get accused of AFK'ing hours.  Sorry, not sorry that I have a life.

Brando and BedHeadTv like this

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

1 hour ago, Ferguson said:

Wait, how the fuck am I getting dragged into this one now?  You've played 152 hours in what, 2 months or less?  That's around 2 and a half hours a DAY.  I don't have that kind of time with the work I do.  Any time I spend on here, I'm either trying to play TTT or Surf, and if not, I go play PUBG with people that don't act like absolute retards.  Me sitting in the servers all day isn't going to bring the community back, I'll just get accused of AFK'ing hours.  Sorry, not sorry that I have a life.

:pepe_mayo:

1 hour ago, Ferguson said:

You made us die by dropping your 4x from the car 😒😕 you suck at pubg ❤️

Edited by Dutch117
Zeezo likes this

Emile-A239: - ''Who's next?!''

- ''I'm ready! How 'bout you!''

1 minute ago, Dutch117 said:

You made us die by dropping your 4x from the car 😒😕 you suck at pubg ❤️

that was still bullshit

Dutch117 and BedHeadTv like this

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

Who still plays pubg except for 9/10 of the earth's population anymore?

Edited by BedHeadTv
Ferguson likes this

12 hours ago, sl0wness said:

I want to know how you actually have so many hours when you have a baby now. Don't you spend your time with the baby and your wife? Doesn't your wife get upset at you for playing so much time on the computer playing games? I would be devastated if I was the wife. Also is quitting your job as a kindergarten teacher a temporary or permanent? Heck, I work 8 hours a day for my full-time job and I wouldn't even able to reach that many hours

Edited by Ghos੮
Ferguson and ScarletTarget like this

33 minutes ago, Ghos੮ said:

I want to know how you actually have so many hours when you have a baby now. Don't you spend your time with the baby and your wife? Doesn't your wife get upset at you for playing so much time on the computer playing games? I would be devastated if I was the wife. Also is quitting your job as a kindergarten teacher a temporary or permanent? Heck, I work 8 hours a day for my full-time job and I wouldn't even able to reach that many hours

The only reason everyone gets hours in trade is because they rely on virtual textures to use as income instead of earning money the legit way.

ScarletTarget likes this

oN8OxvT.jpg

10 hours ago, Ghos੮ said:

First, I just want to say that your petty ass comments disgust me. This is not the Ghost that I first met a couple of months ago. I mean no harm in saying that, but it is the truth.

Now, majority of my hours are from the last two months. I have barely been on in October, and for the last week of September. I am not going to tell you about my personal life since you decided to be a dickhead to me lately, and for no apparent reason. You work at a bank, and I am a preschool teacher. My hours are different from yours, both in work and time zones. When you see me on the servers now, it's mostly when I finally get a break from doing whatever I am doing in my personal life. The summer was different since I was blessed enough to have enough money, and I had the opportunity to work less hours. That is how far I am going to explain... mainly because it is none of your business. @Ghos੮, you can private message me more of your petty bullshit if you want, but I have had it with playing nice with you while you constantly start up some of your own bullshit with me.

The reason why I commented on hours was to prove how pointless the arguing or "discussion" is. If you are more interested in a game other than csgo, or if you know you are too busy... why apply for staff in the first place? Knowing that you have to put at least 15 hours a month. The shit hasn't been reset in 2 months, according to Hype.