Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mo.

New Shoes once more.

16 posts in this topic

Need shoes for the winter and hate big shoes like Timberlands, Want more of the sneaker type.
It gets snowy in sweden btw.
Budget: 0-200$ 

Posted (edited)

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-all-terrain-shoes/CG3000.html

they arent thick to the point of wearing them outside all day but they cover ur ankle and have a more suitable sole for walking in the winter

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Brando

Im Shit

On 11/19/2016 at 8:33 PM, hex4ever(OG) said:

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

SlayersGaming was founded in June 2012, just before the release of CS:GO. We are a laidback, mature, free and open minded community, we host a number of premier csgo custom servers, mods and game modes. We are responsible for porting the popular Gmod gamemode TTT and creating the first csgo Trade server. Other popular game modes include Jail-Break, Newb-Surf, and Surf-RPG.

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

SlayersGaming was founded in June 2012, just before the release of CS:GO. We are a laidback, mature, free and open minded community, we host a number of premier csgo custom servers, mods and game modes. We are responsible for porting the popular Gmod gamemode TTT and creating the first csgo Trade server. Other popular game modes include Jail-Break, Newb-Surf, and Surf-RPG.

your constant attempts to be funny with these copypastas on a dead community get sadder and sadder everytime.

you're starting to become Galaxy, and I don't like that.

Edited by Gian
.Doc., Brando, Dutch117 and 1 other like this

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR  69 DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

1 hour ago, Gian said:

your constant attempts to be funny with these copypastas on a dead community get sadder and sadder everytime.

then it worked

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

2 hours ago, Ferguson said:

also this isnt a meme post so i dont understand why youre trying to get likes on autsim

Im Shit

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

3 hours ago, Gian said:

Your constant criticizing of posts that have literally nothing to do with you in a dead community get sadder and sadder every time. Fuck off, kiddo.

37 minutes ago, Galaxy Beatzz said:

Your constant criticizing of posts that have literally nothing to do with you in a dead community get sadder and sadder every time. Fuck off, kiddo.

how else am i gonna get likes

s4dTtBy.jpg

.Doc., Brando, Dutch117 and 2 others like this

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR  69 DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

or you could wait a little bit and get the next yeezy that drops ;)

Rush101 likes this

Im Shit

kanye-west-ikea-memes-003-320x213.jpg

3 hours ago, Gian said:

kanye-west-ikea-memes-003-320x213.jpg

https://sneakernews.com/2017/08/09/semi-frozen-yellow-yeezy-boost-350-v2-shoes/

was thinking these but i guess those will work too

Edited by Brando

Im Shit

Im Shit