You don't have permission to chat.
Gay Obese Ginger

Why did Slayers.. "die" ?

104 posts in this topic

wait doesnt nollyn have to pay $150? How the fuck was he on shoutbox

Light likes this

giphy.giffa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

2 minutes ago, noobnz said:

Because they actually did shit for the community unlike you who bitches and moans over literally anything

Ah, the second you're called out, you double post like a whiny bitch. Take a page from the original roots' book and realize why you failed so fucking hard.

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

4 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Ah, the second you're called out, you double post like a whiny bitch. Take a page from the original roots' book and realize why you failed so fucking hard.

lol i'll just take a page from chondo's root book and add you to the blacklist.

bb1e88abdd.jpg

Just now, noobnz said:

lol i'll just take a page from chondo's root book and add you to the blacklist.

Is that supposed to scare me?

"Hurr I retired but I'l still BAN ya!!!!"

Go fuck a goat, ya kiwi

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

Every single post, always turns into an argument. 

?

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR  69 DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

#USINGENGLISH/ARGUEMENTATIVESHIT:DDDD #NOTREALLYNVM

Tbh I might leave soon idk cause school and the toxicisity (cant spell that shit) of the fucking two year olds on the servers (note Im a nice guy but sometimes I just don't give two fucks). Slayers Gaming is dying, there are too many people that are fucking toxic as hell, admins abusing too much to the point where its not fun and acually get fucking commands taken away for ssa's @yellow fish (Respawn). I have no idea why someone would fucking abuse an admin power you were granted the power because you were well liked in the community. Some Poop (was censored :P) Heads agreed to the rules and they still abused, If you want to get an admin stripped then get them stripped you need proof, they need to be hated/disliked in the community, like photos or a video of the person abusing. (Not censored past here) im a fucking ssa im taking my time to go up the ranks unlike @Fagachuwhich is a total cunt on the forums for some reason I understand why he's disliked but im not a cunt I treat everyone equally unless I know they are a fucking cunt. I am an ssa but I see fucking privates abuse and shit and I cant do shit cause they're higher than me Im like WHAT THE FUCK why are they even fucking admins. I mean look at pepe He's like fucking 11 he let the private power get to his head I bet he was fucking chill at one point but now he's fucking toxic for me. Fucking @Sylencez Grow the fuck up, stop talking shit in the forum chat sure its fun but your gonna get perma (something) when you fuck with the wrong guy. Everyone else I like, Fucking love @Mr.Obsidian he's the one that gave me the idea to go for ssa because Last time i fucking tried for it (prob like 12) I got denied (in my old community which is dead) so my fuckin moral was fucking low. To be fucking honest I feel like im the fucking cause of the death for both communities, I joined GiClan like in 2013 it died early 2015, I joined Slayers gaming (bae) in like 2016 Currently Dying sure there are times where its fun and I love it but when the fucking children show up it feels like it just went to shit, there was just like 15 people on jb until someone said join 10 man and it just fucking empited out I was like wtf. These guys are the best people i've met on the server.@Gardent00l @Libyan @Mr.Obsidian @noobnz @Kaz ^v^ @kush @keloy @Warden Flamewater (miss you ;-;) @steps @Uther @Not a Festive Scorpion @Hype666@otherpeopleIcantremember.

So I don't know if I may leave but if I do just know I might come back everynow and then like on GiClan (can't anymore cause a fucking dick ass admin by the name of dennis false wall hack banned me with no proof he FUCKING WENT INTO SPECTATOR FOR A FUCKING ROUND AND HE FUCKING BANNED ME (ONE OF THE FUCKING REASONS WHY IM SALTY)).  Have a good day so happy its the fucking week ends but I gotta fucking study for spanish which is so FUCKING bs but the teachers cool (BS I miss band ;-;). I'll come on and off every now and then if the servers populated. I love some toxicicity but not so much as to where people like warden flame water gets fucking raped from the community aka @Gay Obese Ginger and the fucking co-owners fuckin saying how fucking ugly he is thats fucking rude tbh like why the fuck he helped build maps there was no reason to fucking do that shit thats the toxicity im talking about and making fun of him like Deputy drama water like wtf guys your supposed to be the fucking lead admins or the top of the top how can we get respect when we have admins that fucking attack one of their own. The community is dying because of Toxicity of fucking two year old, new players that mfk, Old players that talk shit, and admins that don't do shit. Tbh im not this mean but I currently dont give two fucks if anyone talks shit to me because I just let it roll off of my back for some reason though I should fight back but I don't because im not fucking immature like some of the people that are older than 14-15. (I am 14 going to be 15 soon) Like I dont understand how you can have that kind of mindset. I don't understand the hate on asuna I think he's a pretty funny guy he's pretty chill when Im around I don't see him abuse often.

I'll probably leave in a couple of months Idk ill be on the servers from time to time if you take my ssa away its cool I don't really need it the only reason I have it is so I can talk to other admins and help out on punishing people also for punishing people that mfk/rdm or fucking don't do the correct shit. Killa and bunny are memes they should be taken more seriously if they fuckin mic spam or do other dumb shit like a normal person. Old farts idk who most of you are but what I read is that your toxic as fuck to new players dont be toxic you cunts your killing the community.

Good bye.

Joey1029 likes this

Just now, keloy said:

how is anyone supposed to read that.

I know :D lol but still im letting some steam go cause of the bull shit at school I have to deal with Im fucking hmong im pissed off as hell because I can't date someone with the last name I find it total bull shit but its fucking taboo and if I did that it would bring fucking shame to my family which is bs as all hell and like I have all fucking difficult classes for me Fuckin English 10 and Math II Honors fuckin World History Honors Cp Fucking Bio (cp bio teach is cool tho) fuckin shit spanish (she's a cool teacher just dont like it) and Weights which is the funnest class for me.

Just now, Invisible_Hunt said:

I know :D lol but still im letting some steam go cause of the bull shit at school I have to deal with Im fucking hmong im pissed off as hell because I can't date someone with the last name I find it total bull shit but its fucking taboo and if I did that it would bring fucking shame to my family which is bs as all hell and like I have all fucking difficult classes for me Fuckin English 10 and Math II Honors fuckin World History Honors Cp Fucking Bio (cp bio teach is cool tho) fuckin shit spanish (she's a cool teacher just dont like it) and Weights which is the funnest class for me.

i still can't read wtf

Invisible_Hunt likes this

3 minutes ago, Invisible_Hunt said:

why the fuck are u saying what ur saying. please stop

af86dea6dea08eeff542464741f44af8.png