Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Gay Obese Ginger

Why did Slayers.. "die" ?

104 posts in this topic

So, it's a general consensus that SlayersGaming is.. "dead" so to say.

It's sad to see, about 5-6 months ago I told everyone that CS:GO for communities was dying, but I wanna hear your guys reasoning to why the community is dead.

According to Nollyn, all the chill people were banned, pres left, and I was here, that's why Slayers died!

Xrucco5.png

Wow!  Would you imagine such a contributing community member like Nollyn saying something like this?  He really did a lot for Slayers during his time here.

I'd love to hear all of your opinions!  Let's get a serious discussion going!

valeek and Rivet like this

giphy.gif

CSGO getting boring, lack of consistent new, non-shitty players, noobnz and patches having any power over anything at all, nothing new to bring to the plate, etc

Gay Obese Ginger and Brando like this

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

43 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

So, it's a general consensus that SlayersGaming is.. "dead" so to say.

It's sad to see, about 5-6 months ago I told everyone that CS:GO for communities was dying, but I wanna hear your guys reasoning to why the community is dead.

According to Nollyn, all the chill people were banned, pres left, and I was here, that's why Slayers died!

Xrucco5.png

Wow!  Would you imagine such a contributing community member like Nollyn saying something like this?  He really did a lot for Slayers during his time here.

I'd love to hear all of your opinions!  Let's get a serious discussion going!

Its dying cause Killa cant stfu and i was being too nice to that cuck and he talks shit to me and acts like hes the boss out of everyone on slayers and wants to be admin so he can ban people

16 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

CSGO getting boring, lack of consistent new, non-shitty players, noobnz and patches having any power over anything at all, nothing new to bring to the plate, etc

Patches didn't do anything wrong, I just don't think he did much right. (if that makes sense)

We all knew CS:GO was getting boring, I called it a long time ago and people acted like it wasn't true, the game just isn't that special anymore and for a community like Slayers, it's just dead.

Big problem with Slayers:

For a long time it was memers/cool people/super nice people

The "memers" bullied a lot of super nice people, harassed em, whatever the fuck you want to call it.  Said nice people left the community and took some of their friends with them, months later these fucking "memers" get banned and their friends leave with them so Slayers is later than left with cool people, a couple of faggot memers, and some nice people, which caused even more arguments.

I just think the rules around here weren't enforced well, during my time as ROOT I tried hard to keep the toxicity away (Created a proper blacklist, re-did the bail system, officiated a proper reply/judgement system for reports, appeals, etc.)

But I do agree that noobnz was a problem as a ROOT, I'm just gonna keep it real.  @noobnz the fact you let "the jews" hang around was just fucking stupid and whoever removed Asuna from the blacklist is a fucking retard, Asuna got off the blacklist and within a couple of hours he posts a picture of Pres' mom on teamspeak.

Yeah, Slayers deserved to die at that point.  fuck it lmao

edit:  Also, squeakers.  I mainly stopped coming into teamspeak due to the sole reason I didn't want to be around annoying fucking faggots, even if I muted them its then impossible to talk to other people because we'd be talking over each other.  I didn't have a problem with squeakers until I was in a channel with Charymander, Pepe, Plue, and some other fucking weirdo at the same time..  At that point I realized fuck this shit lmao

Edited by Gay Obese Ginger

giphy.gif

T O X I C   P L A Y E R S. how about we unban everyone except for black listed

Nollyn likes this

1 minute ago, BedHeadTv said:

T O X I C   P L A Y E R S. how about we unban everyone except for black listed

Too bad there are a ton of toxic fucking scumbag faggots who aren't on the black-list.

Invisible_Hunt likes this

giphy.gif

I wouldn't say it socmpletely dead but the reason I say the population has declined would have to be with the regulars. Ima be 100 rn and just straight up say a lot of the regulars here are pieces of shit tbh lol Ive gotten on ttt many times to hear some people who have been here 2 years or so being toxic and horrible to new people. If we can be nicer and more understanding towards newcomers we still have a chance.

valeek likes this

I'm done here

Let's ask adolf that question 

Slay chicka you get eliminated

i'm a grill?

TL;DR - Stop being cucks and actually have fun in this community, instead of thinking everything is some kind of "rank status"

I didn't want to accept the fact that it is dying, but I guess there is no other choice but to believe so. I think this is a perfect time to be 100% real with some of you, but not mention names. I don't want to look like a dick, but this has to be said.

Honestly, Slayers is dying because we don't have anyone to contain all of the autism that goes on around here. The roots aren't lazy, but they are tired of dealing with the same old bullshit that goes on every single fucking week.

Admins (Not all of course...) that think it is "fun" to abuse powers given is just sickening to me. You faggots applied for these positions, literally fucking lied to the roots saying "oh yeah i won't abuse the powers, i'll be good", and sometimes single-handedly empty the server because you morons think its cool that you have access to /slap or whatever bullshit you people do now. THEN, you idiots want to get mad when you get punished by the roots because you wanna go ahead and say "it's a game, it's a meme" its whatever the fuck you say it is. Own up to your shit. At least to my knowledge, I have not abused ONCE and always followed the staff rules. I admit when I fuck up, you people should do the same instead of hiding and being bitches.

Old fags (Not veterans, but the old fags that think they can talk any kind of way because they've been around longer), think they are the shit and can "bully" new players anytime they want. Then they go ahead and want to complain about the servers being dead, but they want to go ahead and be total dickheads, like @Rush101 mentioned before. Instead of being assholes, how bout making new players feel welcome and not attack them just because they are new.

If something is wrong, we need to let a root know as a community, not with pitch forks and attacking each other. It is either @President Evil or @Gay Obese Ginger addressing something wrong instead of us AND THEY ARE RETIRED STAFF. I definitely know that I wasted my time typing this since it is going to be a meme and you guys will not give two shits, but I hope you people do not stress @Hype666 and @keloy in the future.

Zedigy, valeek and Invisible_Hunt like this

1 minute ago, sl0wness said:

TL;DR - Stop being cucks and actually have fun in this community, instead of thinking everything is some kind of "rank status"

I didn't want to accept the fact that it is dying, but I guess there is no other choice but to believe so. I think this is a perfect time to be 100% real with some of you, but not mention names. I don't want to look like a dick, but this has to be said.

Honestly, Slayers is dying because we don't have anyone to contain all of the autism that goes on around here. The roots aren't lazy, but they are tired of dealing with the same old bullshit that goes on every single fucking week.

Admins (Not all of course...) that think it is "fun" to abuse powers given is just sickening to me. You faggots applied for these positions, literally fucking lied to the roots saying "oh yeah i won't abuse the powers, i'll be good", and sometimes single-handedly empty the server because you morons think its cool that you have access to /slap or whatever bullshit you people do now. THEN, you idiots want to get mad when you get punished by the roots because you wanna go ahead and say "it's a game, it's a meme" its whatever the fuck you say it is. Own up to your shit. At least to my knowledge, I have not abused ONCE and always followed the staff rules. I admit when I fuck up, you people should do the same instead of hiding and being bitches.

Old fags (Not veterans, but the old fags that think they can talk any kind of way because they've been around longer), think they are the shit and can "bully" new players anytime they want. Then they go ahead and want to complain about the servers being dead, but they want to go ahead and be total dickheads, like @Rush101 mentioned before. Instead of being assholes, how bout making new players feel welcome and not attack them just because they are new.

If something is wrong, we need to let a root know as a community, not with pitch forks and attacking each other. It is either @President Evil or @Gay Obese Ginger addressing something wrong instead of us AND THEY ARE RETIRED STAFF. I definitely know that I wasted my time typing this since it is going to be a meme and you guys will not give two shits, but I hope you people do not stress @Hype666 and @keloy in the future.

Only problem with that is, aside from zeezo, nothing was fucking taken seriously, going back to Chondo's thing with noobnz, it was all just memes with those reports. When he said to me "wah why don't you report them then" like, we all know reports against anyone semi-respected wont to jack shit.

valeek likes this

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

6 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Only problem with that is, aside from zeezo, nothing was fucking taken seriously, going back to Chondo's thing with noobnz, it was all just memes with those reports. When he said to me "wah why don't you report them then" like, we all know reports against anyone semi-respected wont to jack shit.

What Chondo said might be true, but this should not be a threat anymore. Since noobnz is resigning this month. It's up to the community, or what's left of it, to start reporting next month if they see something going on.

Edited by sl0wness
Zedigy likes this

PUBG literally took a shit on every other game on Steam, including CS:GO. Need more servers in other games as well. Expand the community if you want it to live. Get a PUBG server going, get teams for other shooters going, get clans for MMORPGs going. Mix it up.

Edited by The 10th Doctor

1 hour ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

But I do agree that noobnz was a problem as a ROOT, I'm just gonna keep it real.  @noobnz the fact you let "the jews" hang around was just fucking stupid and whoever removed Asuna from the blacklist is a fucking retard, Asuna got off the blacklist and within a couple of hours he posts a picture of Pres' mom on teamspeak.

lol this is my fault how?

neither zeszo, patches or i cared that they were in teamspeak because teamspeak was dead and they were being harmless.

Rivet, Dycidz and valeek like this

bb1e88abdd.jpg

42 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Because they actually did shit for the community unlike you who bitches and moans over literally anything

bb1e88abdd.jpg