Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Brando

new iphones

51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Joey1029 said:

New cpu faster here faster there this is a must, so nothing to talk about.

The screen is nice, and please have $500 ready whenever you drop your phone the screen is going to break.

FaceID? dude Android has it since 2012, you can tell me "it's a 3D face s

and fuck those who are going to have plastic surgery.

wireless charging LOL? take Apple 5 year to put this in their phone LOL

ADD:

Animoji ? who the fuck will use that shit LOL?

fuck_you_lipstick_veronica_mars.gif

but no matter what, those stupid dumb kid will still pay $1k for this phone

It wouldnt cost 500$ to repair a screen but i get what you are saying.

The only thing that I dont remember them talking about was battery life. Battery life and the camera are the only 2 things that i care about on the phone.

1d4770a05c6f530845c8f123774c4b19.png

10 minutes ago, X-ray said:

It wouldnt cost 500$ to repair a screen but i get what you are saying.

The only thing that I dont remember them talking about was battery life. Battery life and the camera are the only 2 things that i care about on the phone.

On the Apple website all it says is it will last up to 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7, not the specific size which is fucking retarded 

Joey1029 likes this

VIsf1W6.png

Made By Kicks

I'm due for an upgrade from my nexus 6P I got back in 2015. The battery has gone to shit and the charging port is fucked. I'm currently thinking of the Google Pixel, Samsung S8, or the rumoured Google Pixel 2. I'm not an iphone person but tbh the iphone X looks rly cool and the Iphone 8 is an Iphone 7 that's faster. What would you guys recommend?

Edited by Cheese

giphy.giffa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

1 hour ago, Joey1029 said:

New cpu faster here faster there this is a must, so nothing to talk about.

The screen is nice, and please have $500 ready whenever you drop your phone the screen is going to break.

FaceID? dude Android has it since 2012, you can tell me "it's a 3D face s

and fuck those who are going to have plastic surgery.

wireless charging LOL? take Apple 5 year to put this in their phone LOL

ADD:

Animoji ? who the fuck will use that shit LOL?

fuck_you_lipstick_veronica_mars.gif

but no matter what, those stupid dumb kid will still pay $1k for this phone

who would pay 500% to repair a screen, if you ever paid that amount of money you could've bought an iphone.

Yeah android had face id but in 2012 they had a fucking shit camera, but I guess face id doesn't work with asians cuz they're all similar so every asian could unlock your android since it's 2D lol.

Idk why you need to call them stupid I mean if they want to buy it and they have the money just let them be... I will still use my iphone 6 until it breaks or something then maybe I would buy an Iphone 7+ because I don't really like the iphone X model, looks like a samsung and it's kinda ugly tbh, I like the home button model.

Buy a Huawei!

Emile-A239: - ''Who's next?!''

- ''I'm ready! How 'bout you!''

iphone x USD price:

8ee263c8cc8231a0d4f3cfac6d8b4142.png

iphone x NZD price:

70c22fc0ee79171be8b4cab47c44ea11.png

($1,799nzd = $1312.04usd) & ($2,099nzd = $1530.83usd)

we pay an extra $400 in new zealand lol.

anyway, i find it funny how everyone foams at the mouth when a new iphone like this comes out because samsung releases phones with these features far before apple does. 

at the end of the day, it's all about the operating system which makes you choose between samsung and apple and that's self preference.

Brando likes this

bb1e88abdd.jpg

14 minutes ago, noobnz said:

iphone x USD price:

iphone x NZD price:

($1,799nzd = $1312.04usd) & ($2,099nzd = $1530.83usd)

we pay an extra $400 in new zealand lol.

anyway, i find it funny how everyone foams at the mouth when a new iphone like this comes out because samsung releases phones with these features far before apple does. 

at the end of the day, it's all about the operating system which makes you choose between samsung and apple and that's self preference.

I find it funny how android tards get triggered and start dancing when a new iphone comes out, probably mad cuz no one cares about their garbage phones that are so desperately trying to imitate iphone ironically

this thread isnt a android vs iphone discussion so idk why you kids get so buttmad lel, if you wanna jerk off to android make another thread cuz no one cares here

1 minute ago, President Evil said:

their garbage phones that are so desperately trying to imitate iphone ironically

:preshead:

Zeezo likes this

Can all these broke bois take their androids and fucking set themselves on fire.

Brando likes this

6 minutes ago, President Evil said:

I find it funny how android tards get triggered and start dancing when a new iphone comes out, probably mad cuz no one cares about their garbage phones that are so desperately trying to imitate iphone ironically

this thread isnt a android vs iphone discussion so idk why you kids get so buttmad lel, if you wanna jerk off to android make another thread cuz no one cares here

lol you're the triggered one here.

bb1e88abdd.jpg

Will be preordering the iPhone X to replace my iPhone 6, can't wait!

2 hours ago, Dutch117 said:

who would pay 500% to repair a screen, if you ever paid that amount of money you could've bought an iphone.

Yeah android had face id but in 2012 they had a fucking shit camera, but I guess face id doesn't work with asians cuz they're all similar so every asian could unlock your android since it's 2D lol.

Idk why you need to call them stupid I mean if they want to buy it and they have the money just let them be... I will still use my iphone 6 until it breaks or something then maybe I would buy an Iphone 7+ because I don't really like the iphone X model, looks like a samsung and it's kinda ugly tbh, I like the home button model.

Buy a Huawei!

:samhyde2:

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Hype666 said:

On the Apple website all it says is it will last up to 2 hours longer than the iPhone 7, not the specific size which is fucking retarded 

2 hr longer by not touching it at all LOL

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

I'm due for an upgrade from my nexus 6P I got back in 2015. The battery has gone to shit and the charging port is fucked. I'm currently thinking of the Google Pixel, Samsung S8, or the rumoured Google Pixel 2. I'm not an iphone person but tbh the iphone X looks rly cool and the Iphone 8 is an Iphone 7 that's faster. What would you guys recommend?

what did you do to your 6p LOL?
my friend's 6P is working fine.

giphy.gif

Samsung started toggling battery life decline in S6 recently to push sales of S8 so they're now the same shit as apple. I own an S7 and I can feel my battery life decline as well. Chinese phones are getting good tho, check out Huawei P10, it's pretty deec

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK TO FEEL MY HLDJ LIST

CLICK ON THIS

Coconut_tree_christmas.png FOR TROPICAL MIX

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

All I care about is battery life give me a phone when a 100% can last over 9 hours 

Autism

18 minutes ago, Galaxy Beatzz said:

Galaxy Beats s7 or s8 lol

ftfy

That time i convinced @papa uno grifos i was black(im not)