Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Brando

new iphones

51 posts in this topic

what u faggots think of the iphone 8 and iphone 10. i dont wanna hear oh the 10 looks like an android, faggot we get it youre upset stay poor

Edited by Brando

Im Shit

On 11/19/2016 at 8:33 PM, hex4ever(OG) said:

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

They make it a little bit thinner and bigger screen, then add a useless feature like facial recognition and sheeps are like "my brand new iPhone 7 is obsolete. I must have it!"  Marketing at it's finest.They could release iPhone 20, but they don't, just milk the fuck out of it. And they know what ever they list the price at, people will be sleeping outside stores waiting for the release. 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Apollo_Outcast said:

get a android and stop being fucking useless 

ur useless with or without a phone

anyways, I think they're cool. don't know if I'll get one, but they're cool

76561198256395440.pngAddFriend.png

Im overdue for an upgrade from my 6 Plus i got in 2014, its getting sluggish now with all the software updates, i dont know too much about the new iphones but apparently theres the iphone 8/plus and iphone x ?

i dont know what type of features it has but at $800 it better be giving me organisms 

sl0wness likes this

16 minutes ago, President Evil said:

Im overdue for an upgrade from my 6 Plus i got in 2014, its getting sluggish now with all the software updates, i dont know too much about the new iphones but apparently theres the iphone 8/plus and iphone x ?

i dont know what type of features it has but at $800 it better be giving me organisms 

i got a 6 rn and i bent it after dropping it like 20 times, idk which one im gonna get

Im Shit

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

Doesnt even have fingerprint scanner, instead they put in an old face id technology

bb1e88abdd.jpg

Oh yea @Brando my iphone 6 display doesnt even turn on anymore i have to hit it with my hand to make it turn on

31 minutes ago, Galaxy Beatzz said:

get a samsung and your problems will be solved, i had an s4 until like a month ago and it worked fine. I got the s7 now

as much as i want to be able to brag about all my dogshit customization that is the only interesting thing about the phones, ill stick to iphones

Im Shit

13 minutes ago, Brando said:

as much as i want to be able to brag about all my dogshit customization that is the only interesting thing about the phones, ill stick to iphones

expandable storage and better camera, wireless charging, android os, phones dont slow down because there isnt one company at the head who controls it all, faster chips and longer battery life, the list goes on....

Glad I didn't wait for the X and just got the 7, shit looks disgusting and how am I gonna use facial recognition to unlock my phone in class Zzzz

1 hour ago, Galaxy Beatzz said:

expandable storage and better camera, wireless charging, android os, phones dont slow down because there isnt one company at the head who controls it all, faster chips and longer battery life, the list goes on....

Don't need expandable storage, I don't have 100 games or 20,000 photos (and if I did I'd just upload them to the cloud and free up storage) New iphones have wireless charging, all phones get slower over time. Neither have extremely long battery life and if your battery isn't enough then how hard is it to get a 10$ portable charger from amazon and a 2$ cable for your phone.

Edited by YepiXX

I loved all my notes that I’ve had even the one that was eventually going to jihad me, but since I had to return it I’ve been with this iPhone 7+. What can I say, it’s great for practical uses like texting, calling, watching videos, Apple Music integration and use is much better than androids / googles, google music subscription. Also to add, many third party devices, even cars, are better optimized for Apple products since they’re the “higher end/ popular” brand.  If you’re wanting to do things like install apk’s not found on the App Store or go through all your phones files to edit things and create new hidden folders obviously go with android since you don’t have to root/jailbreak your device to do so. Do I really give a fuck about all that, not anymore. If you do however, the nexus 6p is probably the best option for getting a good quality android for a better price, that was my daily phone before my note 7 and it worked great, front facing speakers on it really do make a difference.  

As for the iphone 10, I’m going to wait to see if face ID really works before buying. Past attempts of facial recognition from android have been okay to say the best

Edited by Hype666
Brando, noobnz and Galaxy Beatzz like this

VIsf1W6.png

Made By Kicks

1 hour ago, Hype666 said:

As for the iphone 10, I’m going to wait to see if face ID really works before buying. Past attempts of facial recognition from android have been okay to say the best

Even the guy at the launch had to try unlocking it twice w face rec so its probably not the most reliable or fastest way of opening your phone, would've preferred touch ID instead of the face rec

Edited by YepiXX

YepiXX likes this

Im Shit

4 hours ago, President Evil said:

I'm sticking with my 6S+ until they discontinue it.  Last iPhone they made with a built in 1/8" headphone jack.

If I use facial recognition, I'll shatter the camera instantly.

Rage* likes this

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

New cpu faster here faster there this is a must, so nothing to talk about.

The screen is nice, and please have $500 ready whenever you drop your phone the screen is going to break.

FaceID? dude Android has it since 2012, you can tell me "it's a 3D face s

and fuck those who are going to have plastic surgery.

wireless charging LOL? take Apple 5 year to put this in their phone LOL

ADD:

Animoji ? who the fuck will use that shit LOL?

fuck_you_lipstick_veronica_mars.gif

but no matter what, those stupid dumb kid will still pay $1k for this phone

Edited by Joey1029
noobnz likes this

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif