Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ferguson

Newest PUBG Update

8 posts in this topic

Looks like another update is being rolled out this week with some more fixes, new weather, and a new gun, among a few other things.. Noteworthy stuff that I seen:

- Added Foggy weather

• The foggy weather effect will hinder player sight on the map. This weather effect has a low probability to occur.  In order to test the weather effect, the foggy weather will have a higher chance to occur during test server gameplay, but will be reduced for Live server

- Added a new town, East of Stalber

- Added a new weapon, the Mini-14. The Mini-14 is a lightweight and compact 5.56 semi-automatic marksman rifle.  The weapon uses sniper rifle attachments for both the muzzle and magazine slots, and can take any type of optic sight. This weapon has lower damage stats than other DMR's, which is compensated by very high muzzle velocity and low bullet drop
- Tommy gun has been removed from Care Packages and become a world spawn. It now supports attachments such as the Silencer, Vertical Foregrip, and Magazines
- Added FPP Leaderboard for all regions with FPP

http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1453956698903078380

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

53 minutes ago, President Evil said:

and still no new map

gayyy

2 hours ago, Ferguson said:

- Added a new town, East of Stalber

its-something.jpg

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

oN8OxvT.jpg

Pop tommy gun has been taken out get ready for drive-byS 

kiLL ALL NUGS

f6c6b96e5fa2b710fad4bf541a8b485a.jpg

the made it so you cant bind crouch and jump to the same button anymore also and now the Tommy gun only holds 30 shots 

4 hours ago, Apollo_Outcast said:

the made it so you cant bind crouch and jump to the same button anymore also and now the Tommy gun only holds 30 shots 

Not really a problem with me, it's easy to hit Ctrl + C on my computer laptop.  Just need to add the ability to climb over walls easier..

oN8OxvT.jpg

4 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

Not really a problem with me, it's easy to hit Ctrl + C on my computer laptop.  Just need to add the ability to climb over walls easier..

They are gonna add vaulting within the next couple months