Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Zedigy

Why is this shit ok?

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Zeezo said:

I'm still wondering how we got blamed for something that happened when none of us were roots.

it isn't assigning blame.

 

When dewey WAS root, and he shared it, nothing was done to him.

Now noobnz does the same exact thing, and the same repercussions happen, nothing.

 

The main question was more of "Why is this shit ok?" considering he just does something like that and no one bats an eye.


Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

it isn't assigning blame.

 

When dewey WAS root, and he shared it, nothing was done to him.

Now noobnz does the same exact thing, and the same repercussions happen, nothing.

 

The main question was more of "Why is this shit ok?" considering he just does something like that and no one bats an eye.

I already shared my disagreement with what he did. Do you want me to fly to NZ and publicly scold him in person?

Uther likes this

zeezoadvisor.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeezo said:

I already shared my disagreement with what he did. Do you want me to fly to NZ and publicly scold him in person?

 

tit for tat zeezo, only thing to do is release his IP.

Zeezo, GotK, wildcatjake and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not like Zeezo can do anything about it anyways, he clearly said that he has no influence over Noobnz since they are the same rank lol...

 

Can this actually be locked? This is dumb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeezo said:

I already shared my disagreement with what he did. Do you want me to fly to NZ and publicly scold him in person?

Ok ok calm down dad.

 

Maybe something should be set into place, like in the general community rules stating "Any mass rule breaking will result in an illegal DDOS of your wifi connection due to IP leak from one of our trusted roots"?


Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, keloy said:

 

tit for tat zeezo, only thing to do is release his IP.

1.11.11.111

 

Shit That wasn't it.

1.11.11.112

 

Fuck

3 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Ok ok calm down dad.

 

Maybe something should be set into place, like in the general community rules stating "Any mass rule breaking will result in an illegal DDOS of your wifi connection due to IP leak from one of our trusted roots"?

Maybe. You're on to something.

sl0wness, keloy, Parches and 1 other like this

zeezoadvisor.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GotK said:

idiot. it's 192.168.0.1

I was about to say a joke, but I will probably be banned for "Joking DDOS Threat"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Ok ok calm down dad.

 

Maybe something should be set into place, like in the general community rules stating "Any mass rule breaking will result in an illegal DDOS of your wifi connection due to IP leak from one of our trusted roots"?

faggot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Im laughing so hard

Im huffing and puffing rly loud cx

supa funny mr.xray

Im subscribing to your youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4D5bzFE5n-hMCuD_GmB6Q

Seriously you really wanna post my facebook and crap on a youtube channel? You really must hate yourself to go to this kind of stuff to bring other people to your level


1d4770a05c6f530845c8f123774c4b19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Zedigy said:

Why do you get so buttmad over one comment? Mr "Alpha dog" over here, grow the fuck up, child.

You're getting into an argument on slayers which is a csgo community...

Edited by AmooToma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AmooToma said:

Your getting into an argument on slayers which is a csgo community...

*You're

 

Image result for argument invalid


Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, X-ray said:

Seriously you really wanna post my facebook and crap on a youtube channel? You really must hate yourself to go to this kind of stuff to bring other people to your level

If it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas me, I would be banned for dox correct?


giphy.giffa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

If it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas me, I would be banned for dox correct?

im just gonna stop, no point in arguing here...


1d4770a05c6f530845c8f123774c4b19.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.