You don't have permission to chat.
Zedigy

Why is this shit ok?

45 posts in this topic

Spoiler

wsOj34M.png?1

Spoiler

P1jO72i.png?1

As the title fucking says; Why is giving out IP's (which are always followed up with a DDOS) ok? Since when was breaking rules (Albeit in this case, you could argue it was justified) followed up by an exposure of IP from a root? Ya'll wonder why when the vote was held if the roots were trusted, more people said no. Dark slays all, gets hit offline along with his whole house's internet for half a day. This bozo abuses then threatens to chargeback, but what does the person with the position of power in a community that people should look up to as a figure of someone who's respectable? Fucking gets the kid DDOS'd. Why. Is. This. Shit. Okay?

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

No no no, we've already had enough drama for one night. Thanks for your concern.

Please /thread before this turns into another "ZEDIGY IS A FAGGOT FURRY WHO LIKES TO RESPOND TO DRAMA" thread.

Edited by sl0wness

31 minutes ago, Zedigy said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

As the title fucking says; Why is giving out IP's (which are always followed up with a DDOS) ok? Since when was breaking rules (Albeit in this case, you could argue it was justified) followed up by an exposure of IP from a root? Ya'll wonder why when the vote was held if the roots were trusted, more people said no. Dark slays all, gets hit offline along with his whole house's internet for half a day. This bozo abuses then threatens to chargeback, but what does the person with the position of power in a community that people should look up to as a figure of someone who's respectable? Fucking gets the kid DDOS'd. Why. Is. This. Shit. Okay?

This kid did charge back and  tried to ban @all on our most populated server...  and I don't know why you're bringing up what happened to dark when none of us were staff at the time

Zeezo, Tinkles and sl0wness like this

I think what Muffin is trying to say is that doxxing someone for an action that small is going a little overboard. Yeah I know that trying to ban everyone is bad and charging back is bad as well. But aren't both of those things already avoided through the command not working and having a non-real reason to chargeback, making it unsuccessful? I can get why Muffin is upset, and I don't personally think it should be done, but it's Patches and the rest of the roots of the choice of releasing his information and if it deems fit. Plus, they are grown men. They should be able to handle situations like this maturely, right?

Zedigy likes this

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR  69 DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

2 minutes ago, Gian said:

grown men. They should be able to handle situations like this maturely

this is slayers mate.

Cailen, wildcatjake and sl0wness like this

someone ban this kid for being dumb

Edited by AmooToma

18 hours ago, Zedigy said:

Fucking gets the kid DDOS'd

No u

Eat pp butt butt

giphy.giffa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No u

Eat pp butt butt

wow, that was a very unfunny comment, you're a very uncomfortable person to see text from, please go away

Seems he's out to be the catalyst that starts a huge drama thread, so nah

Edited by Zedigy

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

Just now, Zedigy said:

please go away

I will guillotine your fucking dog you little shit. I'm the embodiment of "Alpha Male" you fucking beta

giphy.giffa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

Zedigy and Parches like this

IT’S COCKTOBER 🍆🎃 U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 👀👅 DICK SUCKING AWARENESS MONTH 😯🙆🏼👅 SEND THIS TO 12 OF UR CLOSET HOES 👭😈 THAT LOVE THAT DICK 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃THOT-O-WEEN 🎃IS UPON US !! YOU ARE QUEEN👸🏿 OF THE THOTS!!! FORWARD THIS TO 7⃣ OF THE 🍆THOTTIEST🍆 THOTS 💁🏿 THAT YOU KNOW WILL GET SOME 👉🏿👌🏿 SOON !!! IF YOU DON’T, BE PREPARED 🙍🏿 FOR  69 DAYS OF BAD LUCK ⚠️ 🍀

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

53 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No u

Eat pp butt butt

If you dont have anything to contribute then dont even talk, rat.

I guess we just have to trust the roots in their decisions whether we like it or not.

Dutch117 and Zedigy like this

1d4770a05c6f530845c8f123774c4b19.png

I'm still wondering how we got blamed for something that happened when none of us were roots.

X-ray likes this

zeezoadvisor.png