Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Gian

lol dutch

102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Let me clear something up for you fucking retards

IF YOU WATCH ANIME, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO BEING A WEABOO HENTAI LOVING FUCKHEAD, or you are a man of CULTURE.

YOU ARE A WEABOO HENTAI LOVING FUCKHEAD IF YOU DO/ARE APART OF THE FOLLOWING:

• You own a "body pillow" (jesus fuck guys.. please get a girlfriend.  PLEASE)
  • You watch ANIME WHERE THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE DOLLS OR SOMETHING YOU'D SEE IN A TYPICAL HENTAI.  EXAMPLE:  iKxrClg.jpg
  • SORRY.  IF IT LOOKS ANYTHING NEARLY ABOVE, YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT.
  • IF YOU ONLY WATCH ANIME THAT IS IN JAPANESE, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER. (EVEN IF YOU'RE FROM JAPAN)
  • IF YOUR MAIN INSULT TO PEOPLE IS "YOU'RE TOXIC". GO BACK TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS / DOTA2

YOU ARE A MAN OF CULTURE AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED TRUE ANIME IF YOU DO/APART OF THE FOLLOWING:

• YOU HAVE SEEN ONE OF THESE ORIGINAL ANIMES: DRAGONBALL, INUYASHA, NARUTO, ONE PIECE, BLEACH, OR COWBOY BEBOP.
  • YES, NARUTO IS AN ORIGINAL ANIME, YOU CANNOT ARGUE THIS.  FUCK OFF FAGGOTS.
  • YOU WATCH ANIME ONLY A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK, IT ISNT SOMETHING YOU BINGE WATCH.
  • YOU OWN A REGULAR PILLOW.
  • YOU DONT USE ANIME CHARACTERS/HENTAI LOOKING ASS DOLLS IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURES ON ANY PLATFORMS OF ANY WEBSITE EVER

The fact you fuck-heads are arguing anything is sad, @Cailen and @Dutch117 you're both weaboo hentai loving faggots, the fact you even own a body pillow means you're automatically less than the average man.   You fucking cuck.

/thread

Edited by Gay Obese Ginger
Parches and Zoid like this

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

IF YOU WATCH ANIME, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO BEING A WEABOO HENTAI LOVING FUCKHEAD, or you are a man of CULTURE.

• You watch ANIME WHERE THE CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE DOLLS OR SOMETHING YOU'D SEE IN A TYPICAL HENTAI.  EXAMPLE:  iKxrClg.jpg
  • IF YOU ONLY WATCH ANIME THAT IS IN JAPANESE, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER. (EVEN IF YOU'RE FROM JAPAN)
  • IF YOUR MAIN INSULT TO PEOPLE IS "YOU'RE TOXIC". GO BACK TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS / DOTA2

YOU ARE A MAN OF CULTURE AND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE WATCHED TRUE ANIME IF YOU DO/APART OF THE FOLLOWING:

• YOU HAVE SEEN ONE OF THESE ORIGINAL ANIMES: DRAGONBALL, INUYASHA, NARUTO, ONE PIECE, BLEACH, OR COWBOY BEBOP.
  • YOU WATCH ANIME ONLY A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK, IT ISNT SOMETHING YOU BINGE WATCH.
  • YOU DONT USE ANIME CHARACTERS/HENTAI LOOKING ASS DOLLS IN YOUR PROFILE PICTURES ON ANY PLATFORMS OF ANY WEBSITE EVER

The fact you fuck-heads are arguing anything is sad, @Cailen and @Dutch117 you're both weaboo hentai loving faggots, the fact you even own a body pillow means you're automatically less than the average man.   You fucking cuck.

/thread

oof

Zedigy likes this

Just now, Asuna <333333333333333333 said:

oof

nice profile picture.

fucking faggot.

Zoid likes this

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

/thread

am i a man of culture

5 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

@Cailen and @Dutch117 you're both weaboo hentai loving faggots

i don't even watch manga or whatever it's called

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

Just now, Asuna <333333333333333333 said:

Didn't I tell you to stop replying?

what the fuck are u gonna do? I am ur superior and you will answer to me as sir

Just now, Cailen said:

i don't even watch manga or whatever it's called

the fact u said that proves to me ur a weaboo

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

the fact u said that proves to me ur a weaboo

wat

4 minutes ago, Zoid said:

what the fuck are u gonna do? I am ur superior and you will answer to me as sir

IlCvHI8.png?1

1 minute ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

"i dont watch manga" - Cailen 2017

""i dont watch manga" - Cailen 2017" - Chondo 2017

10 minutes ago, Gay Obese Ginger said:

/thread

What about beating your meat to hentai? I need to know this is very important to me.

Gian, Parches and Zeezo like this

2 minutes ago, Asuna <333333333333333333 said:

IlCvHI8.png?1

keyboard warrior is someone who makes empty threats, im not making empty threats

Just now, Rush101 said:

all anime is bad...

some of it is alright, I've found like 7 or 8 animes i've actually watched all the way through, but u dont see me being a complete faggot over it