You don't have permission to chat.
Asuna <333333333333333333

Admin Abuse Report: Dutch117

15 posts in this topic

New form submission from Admin Abuse Report

Your name in game: Asuna <33333333333333333
Admin's name: Dutch117
Server this took place on: Multiple: TTT, JB, and 10 man
Approximate date/time of the incident (include timezone): This is a lot of screenshots so I don't quite know
What the admin did: 1. Muted Marti[N] for no reason (unmuted, but still.) 2. Kicked Yellow Fish for no reason but being butt-hurt about whatever he was saying. 3. Does the exact same thing he did in two. 4. Participated in this slapping abuse fest.

Every image you see was captured within a two day period.

He does this everyday.
Reliable spectators/players who side on your case (if any): Whoever you see on the leaderboard or in chat of these pictures, too many too name.
Other admins on at the time (if any): Whoever is in the screenshots, too many to name.
Video/screenshot proof (if any): 1. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842589660098621059/39217AC7DCC57DCFEC66393A3841409BF08BFEAE/
2. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842589762557821659/31B50D78F0C1E54065DA19B0E0BDEAB2A194EC9A/
3. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842590109261668591/C6C5A6FB26CD7C1733C0DD6A35F3E7DE37A3F1ED/
4. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842590109261894433/8F4706B57DBE5DB5F8DDF4C6F77AE17E3783DF72/ | https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842590109261894091/A980FF1C28E7FC0020A13DEA544CF10FEE27AF62/ | https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/842590109261893845/AE9595C052323BFC5A16565922594C430465BD7F/
If you would like us to pull a GOTV demo post the map name, round number, and time within the round:

Posted (edited)

Marti [n] said not to worry about him. and is also forum banned 

He also said he doesn't care about Dutch muting him. Like he is unmuted. Also said it was just a meme

Once again I'm doing this because he is forum banned

Edited by Sennbad
Extra

5 minutes ago, Sennbad said:

Marti [n] said not to worry about him. and is also forum banned 

He also said he doesn't care about Dutch muting him. Like he is unmuted. Also said it was just a meme

Once again I'm doing this because he is forum banned

Ok, then the other 3

Well since this kid is being harassed by everyone about ''afking hours'' (which he does btw) he got butthurt, understandable.

1. Martin is sometimes a fag with me so I perma mute him then i unmute him after 0.0001 secs if you don't know how to count, I should mute him for 5 mins but nah.

2.Yellow fish was screaming in his mic then kicked him, he even joined and we started the match. (The match where you got 4-21 score being raped by us btw.)

3. I think he told me to kick him or I kicked him for being a cuck rdming me.

4. Well everyone was abusing libyan, he didn't care, if you reported me you should report the admin who was slapping everyone, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E (slap spam).

This report shows how butthurt you are cuz I remind you how you afk hours 24/7 even when i kicked you twice from trade and once from TTT.

Also if you worry about others I should report you for killing the servers by slaying someone for 3 rounds for 1 rdm and making them leave

Why did you take too long to report me, were you looking for more proof or what? desperate to report me lol

Zeezo or noobnz do whatever you think about this if you guys see that I abused it's okay if you strip me to make this kid happy

Zoid, noobnz and ItzDelta like this

Emile-A239: - ''Who's next?!''

- ''I'm ready! How 'bout you!''

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Dutch117 said:

Well since this kid is being harassed by everyone about ''afking hours'' (which he does btw) he got butthurt, understandable.

1. Martin is sometimes a fag with me so I perma mute him then i unmute him after 0.0001 secs if you don't know how to count, I should mute him for 5 mins but nah.

2.Yellow fish was screaming in his mic then kicked him, he even joined and we started the match. (The match where you got 4-21 score being raped by us btw.)

3. I think he told me to kick him or I kicked him for being a cuck rdming me.

4. Well everyone was abusing libyan, he didn't care, if you reported me you should report the admin who was slapping everyone, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E (slap spam).

This report shows how butthurt you are cuz I remind you how you afk hours 24/7 even when i kicked you twice from trade and once from TTT.

Also if you worry about others I should report you for killing the servers by slaying someone for 3 rounds for 1 rdm and making them leave

Why did you take too long to report me, were you looking for more proof or what? desperate to report me lol

Zeezo or noobnz do whatever you think about this if you guys see that I abused it's okay if you strip me to make this kid happy

1. Martin already verified it was ok, no need to touch on it

2. Yellow Fish was never screaming in his microphone. (Im bad, who cares.)

3. He never told you to kick him. RDMing is two slays, not a kick.

4. You harass me of Afking hours whenever I am on the server and will never give me proof, im pretty sure that counts as admin harassment. Could I get a opinion on the afking hours thing @Zeezo? Because im getting pretty fucking sick of all these accusations with no proof. You kicked me from trade for being afk for 2 minutes to get a soda because you were butthurt with what I replied to you on forums with. the TTT one I can't recall. Im pretty sure you slapped everyone, I just don't have screenshots of it. They can check your admin logs to verify it if they'd like. 

EDIT

I made a mistake and slayed for three, yeah, this was resolved. Im not killing the servers from one guy leaving because he is salty of three slays. Your killing the servers with your abuse

kicked people for no reason. 

I didn't report you for a while so I didn't annoy the roots when all of this server hacking drama was going on.

Edited by Asuna <333333333333333333

Posted (edited)

2.you even told yellow fish to stfu :/

3. It's 3 slays for you

4. Well I'm not the only one who reminds you how you afk hours sooooo? butthurt af cuz i kicked him twice for being afk 30 mins hahahhaa I'm not gonna record whenever you're afking lol

Also if you didn't know there's a video about the abuse retard 

http://plays.tv/video/598a88123a5edb6cac/abuse?from=user this is from Scarlet

20 minutes ago, Asuna <333333333333333333 said:

EDIT

I made a mistake and slayed for three, yeah, this was resolved. Im not killing the servers from one guy leaving because he is salty of three slays. Your killing the servers with your abuse

kicked people for no reason. 

I didn't report you for a while so I didn't annoy the roots when all of this server hacking drama was going on.

WHAT do you mean?? you slayed like 4 people for 3 rounds for 1 rdm even milky and adolf told you to stop being a retard LOL then they left gj

You're doing dick sucking now wooow

lol Guess who was ghosting by helping the Traitors

1713df5d7136c65724b08b9452669df8.jpg

Edited by Dutch117

2 minutes ago, Dutch117 said:

2.you even told yellow fish to stfu :/

3. It's 3 slays for you

4. Well I'm not the only one who reminds you how you afk hours sooooo? butthurt af cuz i kicked him twice for being afk 30 mins hahahhaa I'm not gonna record whenever you're afking lol

Also if you didn't know there's a video about the abuse retard 

http://plays.tv/video/598a88123a5edb6cac/abuse?from=user this is from Scarlet

WHAT do you mean?? you slayed like 4 people for 3 rounds for 1 rdm even milky and adolf told you to stop being a retard LOL then they left gj

You're doing dick sucking now wooow

2. no?

3. k, i still tried to right my wrong i dont know why your using it as a argueing point

4. You are the worst one who harasses me about afking hours, Pepe is right under you. Dutch, I never did that. You could've taken 0.2 seconds to press F5. and then maybe later another 0,2 seconds to press F5. Ok then I guess you didn't slap all, the chat was going fast so sorry about that. 

Im not quite sure about slaying four people for that but OK. 

How am I dick sucking? Zeezo himself told me to wait to report people because of the chaos. Fucking retard.

I never said you were sucking zeezo's dick, did I? hahaha now you're mad wow what a child

Just now, Dutch117 said:

I never said you were sucking zeezo's dick, did I? hahaha now you're mad wow what a child

Can you stop replying until Zeezo is home? Im trying to watch a video anyway

lol I'm so sorry for interrupting your whole life but you're the one who replied here mr. retard go watch that hentai I won't reply anymore dad

Just now, Dutch117 said:

lol I'm so sorry for interrupting your whole life but you're the one who replied here mr. retard go watch that hentai I won't reply anymore dad

10/10

ya guys should calm ur shit tits

downs.jpg

Nothing to see here folks

If anything, the report should be made about @YepiXX for spam slapping everyone. The people who were being targeted for the slaps didn't seem to mind and one even asked for more. You guys do need to chill on the spam slap. I know its all in good fun with your friends but it can either turn players away who want to play the game without distraction or it can draw someone in Because of how care free and fun it seems. Just tone it down on the slapping please.

Use mutes instead of kicking someone if they are mic spamming even if it is @yellow fish We all know that cuck can be annoying.

Regarding AFKing hours, I will personally strip your admin if you're intentionally AFKing hours. Not just you Asuna, I'm speaking of everyone. What is the point of being admin if you aren't even in the server to admin. To hold some internet rank on a gaming site? We need active admins. Admins who are involved. I understand leaving to get a drink or cook up some food and you're gone 10 or 15 minutes. If you're leaving for hours at a time, it's a problem. I will investigate into these matters If it becomes a giant problem.

zeezoadvisor.png