Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noobnz

[JB] Gangs Plugin

9 posts in this topic

Hello

I have added a very nice Jailbreak Gang plugin to the server.

Usage: !gang or !gangs

7d00256d9a4268d181b352469a25d5bf.jpg

With this plugin, you can create a gang naming it to whatever you wish and invite your friends to it, where you can then earn credits to purchase perks such as extra hp, increased knife damage, etc. You can promote members, kick members, rename your gang, etc.

You can create a gang of up to 6 people and increase its size to a maximum of 15 by purchasing size upgrades. 

Your gang name will be your clan tag (e.g 'White Power' shown in the image above). Everything you purchase/do to do your gang is updated when the round changes.

Everything is stored in a database, which means you can still kick members and promote them even when they aren't in the server.

There is also a top gangs feature:

To be the top gang, you need the most CT/Guard kills. Every time a member in your gang kills a CT/Guard, it increases your gang stats and gets you closer to being the top gang.

(In the future we may have extra perks for the top gang)

Please note: Giving gang members admin will give them the ability to disband your gang.

Spoiler

Valentin, Jekgog, Troy and 1 other like this

bb1e88abdd.jpg

everything on it looks cool except for the extra hp, knife damage, and other stuff

on a bunch of maps rebelling is already a huge problem because the map is just retarded and gives t's easy ass ways to rebel, itll be cancer

2 minutes ago, Zoid said:

everything on it looks cool except for the extra hp, knife damage, and other stuff

on a bunch of maps rebelling is already a huge problem because the map is just retarded and gives t's easy ass ways to rebel, itll be cancer

the extra hp and knife damage is minimal and will take you ages to fully upgrade unless i reduce how many credits it costs to purchase. It wont make a huge difference to rebelling unless you're fully upgraded with every perk

bb1e88abdd.jpg

Just now, noobnz said:

the extra hp and knife damage is minimal and will take you ages to fully upgrade unless i reduce how many credits it costs to purchase. It wont make a huge difference to rebelling unless you're fully upgraded with every perk

k

noobnz likes this

How do u upgrade for more slots?

and who trying start a gang and rape the cts 

4 minutes ago, Jekgog said:

How do u upgrade for more slots?

and who trying start a gang and rape the cts 

you purchase it under perks.

i will reduce the amount it costs to purchase things tomorrow if i get time

Jekgog likes this

bb1e88abdd.jpg

Can the point system be abused when a gang member goes ct at let other gang members kill them.

Autism

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0