Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ x] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes i currently have a working microphone that i use in order to take warden or just talk in general. 

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? Yes, before i had to take a break from video games i was a private on the jailbreak server.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? Prior to my break i played the server for about a year and a half nearly 2 years and now i've been playing for about a month getting used to the server again.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? I play about 10 hours a week give or take a few hours.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yes, i currently have 47 hours on the jailbreak server this month.

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yes, i often check the forums just to see if anything new or important has been posted or if i ever need to get an admin on I'll come to the forums. 

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below: 

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I believe i should be considered for admin, because i am one of the most active players on jailbreak. I am also very helpful to new players who may not fully understand the game. I also have previous experience as a private on the jailbreak server so i understand the rules and guidelines and what it means to be an admin on a slayers gaming server. Furthermore, i fully understand the rules of jailbreak and will do my best to fulfill my admin responsibilities. 

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes, i full understand the responsibilities that come with the power of admin and will do my best to follow these guidelines.

Edited by AlphaTopp

26 minutes ago, Zoid said:

+1

really cancer to read u should format ur answers to be a different color 

thanks i changed the color didn't even realize i could do that lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0