Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Marti[N]

Hi

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Marti[N] said:

WOAH MAN UR SO FUNNY PLEASE TELL ME UR LIFE STORY MAN FUCK MAN holy shit come into team speak an tell me ur life story man like holy shit u have the highest autism there could be

Look who the fuck is talking. Didint you already make one of these. I forgot your autistic and have short term memory loss. You disabled ass sped. Go back to where you came from. Get denied once  comes crawling back. Lmao kys.

GotK likes this

Autism

7 minutes ago, Crocker said:

Look who the fuck is talking. Didint you already make one of these. I forgot your autistic and have short term memory loss. You disabled ass sped. Go back to where you came from. Get denied once  comes crawling back. Lmao kys.

bruh i never left sg i joined rhg to see if it was fun, clearly you have the brain capacity of a autis, and is it now illegal for me to play two servers fuck man u fucken retard please do us a favor and kys

676cc72ff5e44c32d88fe175cc6a6a7a.png1a8ae32cb936c510b6a64efaadfd4b19.png 

Just now, Marti[N] said:

bruh i never left sg i joined rhg to see if it was fun, clearly you have the brain capacity of a autis, and is it now illegal for me to play two servers fuck man u fucken retard please do us a favor and kys

You didint join to see it was fun you joined for the power that came with discord moderator. But you got denied and you made a hi post here when everyone knew who you were. Just like you made a app on here and you don't even play. I hope you get denied because I dont think we need more autistic people like you joining the admin team.

Autism

1 minute ago, Crocker said:

You didint join to see it was fun you joined for the power that came with discord moderator. But you got denied and you made a hi post here when everyone knew who you were. Just like you made a app on here and you don't even play. I hope you get denied because I dont think we need more autistic people like you joining the admin team.

um no i actually joined because i thought it as fun and i applied here cause why the fuck not? let me do me, and mind you own business like shit nigger u getting into other people business you fucken autistic bitch

please close this thread, just made an introduction, and thats simple, dont want autis commenting anymore 

676cc72ff5e44c32d88fe175cc6a6a7a.png1a8ae32cb936c510b6a64efaadfd4b19.png