i know bro im savage dab 

676cc72ff5e44c32d88fe175cc6a6a7a.png1a8ae32cb936c510b6a64efaadfd4b19.png 

5 minutes ago, President Evil said:

f414b879666d392ac261b773151bc281.png

please all i see in the comment is hypocrisy l0l

1 minute ago, Crocker said:

Lol snitch 

WOAH MAN UR SO FUNNY PLEASE TELL ME UR LIFE STORY MAN FUCK MAN holy shit come into team speak an tell me ur life story man like holy shit u have the highest autism there could be

21 minutes ago, Marti[N] said:

please all i see in the comment is hypocrisy l0l

Martin, I am saying this in the most serious manner humanly possible:

dcd075d8a3fadb4cb03cb86adf5da010.png

On the RHG forums, you have a profile photo of mentally handicapped individual, in the aim to be funny and humorous.

However this joke does not work because it is actually ironic, because you are in fact mentally handicapped yourself.

You spam these forums with retarded one liners and videos of deformed and autistic individuals thinking it will somehow change your image as a cringe inducing troglodyte suffering from a legit mental disorder himself. It's like a 600 pound slob joining in with a bunch of people making fun of fat people thinking he is implementing some sort of reverse psychology tricking people into thinking he is not a 600 pound fat slob.

Please stop and get help.

Edited by President Evil
Gay Obese Ginger, Troy and cum like this

10 minutes ago, President Evil said:

Martin, I am saying this in the most serious manner humanly possible:

dcd075d8a3fadb4cb03cb86adf5da010.png

You have an profile photo of mentally handicapped individual, in the aim to be funny and humorous.

However this joke does not work because it is actually ironic, because you are in fact mentally handicapped yourself.

You spam these forums with retarded one liners and videos of deformed and autistic individuals thinking it will somehow change your image as a cringe inducing troglodyte suffering from a legit mental disorder himself. It's like a 600 pound slob joining in with a bunch of people making fun of fat people thinking he is implementing some sort of reverse psychology tricking people into thinking he is not a 600 pound fat slob.

Please stop and get help.

first off

1. i had a horse cock as a profile picture, but chondo changed it to this  because apparently he doesnt want to expose you guys for your daily horse cock suck, so it was chondos imaturity who changed it who seems to find it humorous

2. please me handicapped, how original, fact if i was mentally handicapped, i wouldn't of able to graduate school, and actually continue with my education unlike you

3.  you are no longer owner of this server, yet u bitched and moaned about the stupidest shit and legit sounded like a autis in teamspeak, and why do you give a shit? are you some concerned individual

4. go back to your server, cuz all i see is Chart-Downhill-280x300.jpg , an soon will see you bitching back here

so please get some help before you spread more autisim 

Edited by Marti[N]
Gay Obese Ginger likes this

10 minutes ago, Marti[N] said:

first off

1. i had a horse cock as a profile picture, but chondo changed it to this  because apparently he doesnt want to expose you guys for your daily cock suck, so it was chondos imaturity who changed it who seems to find it humorous

2. please me handicapped, how original, fact if i was mentally handicapped, i wouldn't of abled to graduate school, and actually continue with my education unlike you

3.  you are no longer owner of this server, yet u bitched and moaned about the stupidest shit and legit sounded like a autis in teamspeak, and why do you give a shit? are you some concerned individual

4. go back to your server, cuz all i see is Chart-Downhill-280x300.jpg , an soon will see you bitching back here

so please get some help before you spread more autisim 

fd06ab525249d5ac871317d49eef7009.png

cum and Gay Obese Ginger like this

wait why u guys on slayers complain about this shit? u transferred forums lmfao 

0c8a56fd8a54774beb88b2b9cdf47216.png

Just now, Icehax said:

wait why u guys on slayers complain about this shit? u transferred forums lmfao 

0c8a56fd8a54774beb88b2b9cdf47216.png

wut? im not complaining here about anything retained to the rust server.  just chbillin 

giphy.gif

Just now, Gay Obese Ginger said:

wut? im not complaining here about anything retained to the rust server.  just chbillin 

ok ok ok maybe complaining wasnt the best word but u know what i mean

1 minute ago, President Evil said:

good thing im not an a-rab ! HA

good thing im not mentally retarded! Ha