Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WritingGlasses

Annoyed

13 posts in this topic

What the heck is going on with the admins on the servers? I love this place a lot, but I'm getting sick and tired of the admins doing nothing when I get RDM. I know I'm not a liked guy around but come on. I've been dealing with this shit for weeks and it is just getting tiring. I got killed by someone for no reason a few minutes ago and both the killer and an admin said nothing would be done about it because "who cares". I'm not trying to make a big thing about this. I'm just hoping that admins stop acting this way. I've seen it happen plenty of times to other players and I've been experiencing it myself for a few weeks now. Come on, guys. Can we cut this shit out?

Icehax likes this

I'm hoping I put this in the right place. I just wanted to bring this up with everyone since I might not be able to make the next meeting. Is anyone else seriously dealing with anything similar or is it just me?

I agree 100% with this guy most of the time admins decide to not do shit. Because they didint see it. Because there too lazy to open up console. Something needs to be done.

WritingGlasses and Zoid like this

Autism

8 minutes ago, Adolf Eichmann_GSD™ said:

Tell me who and I'll gut them like a fish

dude thats toxic not ok bro

5 minutes ago, Zeezo said:

Make a note of who it is, what round, map, and time, and what happened and send it to Adolf or I directly and we will look at demos if it's really a numerous occurrence.

I'll start doing that from now on. Thanks. I just wish it didn't have to come to that. The admins should know to take every case of RDM seriously. It is one of the things they are required to do as admins. 

It's not just ttt admins I have been seeing a lot of admins on jb decide to not do anything because there are other admins on.  And are more focused on the game insted of moderating it. There needs to be stricter guide lines for admins. It just seems like to people they dont care if they get stripped everyone likes them so they will just get there spot back.

Edited by Crocker
WritingGlasses likes this

Autism

1 hour ago, Crocker said:

It's not just ttt admins I have been seeing a lot of admins on jb decide to not do anything because there are other admins on.  And are more focused on the game insted of moderating it. There needs to be stricter guide lines for admins. It just seems like to people they dont care if they get stripped everyone likes them so they will just get there spot back.

This is so true. To me it feels like people don't think the consequences won't affect them at all. 

there should literally be a root that is active who plays on the server and strips people on the spot if they dont do their job (aka their commitment to the server)

"Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0