Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Rana

Rana Admin Application

14 posts in this topic

Your In-Game Name: Rana - Trading 

Your Age: 14, January, 19, 2017 I understand that the wanted age is 16+ but my mic isn't that cancer and I am buying a nice microphone eventually.

Your SteamID (MUST be formatted STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:60971450

Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[X] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes, it isn't too nice quality because it is a laptop microphone but soon I am buying a real nice one so if this is my issue it will be fixed later on.

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? I'll be honest when I was little I was a Minecraft server admin for a friend just because he wanted me to but honestly not much experience except Minecraft years ago when it was relevant and a decent game. I know that being a server admin you need to act mature and follow rules tho, and I can abide to all this.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? 26 Hours so far... I know, not long but I will end up having more eventually.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? I'd say currently like 15 - 25 but once school starts it will be 10 - 14.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yes, fifteen hours not being much I can commit to playing over 30 if I had to.

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? I'll be honest no I haven't but I never knew that there was a big fourms so now I will most likely start being on/off here a bit so my answer is no.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

Link to the general server rules which is on the fourm I'm assuming is the link requested.

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below: Not sure if there is a specific topic but this post states guides on punishment and has the rules there. I am assuming this is what is requested to be read and posted as well.

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I'd say because I am decently active in the server and that I could help get rid of people who do bad things like scamming, adverting their own server etc. I have studied the servers rules and know the and have a clear understanding on what to do against people breaking rules including server specific rules such as interupting adverts from other users. Another reason I could possibly give is that I feel I am more friendly to the users who come to the server apposed to alot of others I have never started any drama and whenever people try to start drama with me or others I try to end it so everyone can not have to listen to drama and be able to advertise.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes I understand this and I know that it is horribly bad to abuse powers, abuse my rights, or not rightly act is a bad idea and a sign that I would be terminated of my privledges of being admin on this server and I would never do anything like this. I understand how hard it can be to filter out players who just want personal gain and feed on the annoyance of others and I aknowledge that power should not be given to the wrong hands.

Anyways thanks for reading this and have a great day! :) ~Rana

This could be my fault however i've never seen you on the server before. However you do have 26 hours. (I'm a trade admin.)

Since I don't know you well enough to give an opinion on you.

+0

I have been on a bit, seen you three times. You probably honestly wouldn't remember me tho because I haven't talked to you. All I know is that I first joined this server when you just made your Asuna account and started being active // came back after you had a few hundred hours so that gives you a sort of idea when I was on, also this week I've mostly been on pretty frequent as well. I can understand why tho since I have only been active on the server for a few weeks and have not been on the fourms at all with me just finding here. Thanks for reading tho have a great day man!

3 minutes ago, NEVER GUUD said:

-1 who???

Never guud u were litterly banned for this whole month I dont think you should be judging admin appd

Autism

Just now, Crocker said:

Never guud u were litterly banned for this whole month I dont think you should be judging admin appd

good point

-1 seen u once, toxic af just because someone was offering 75-80 % and eventually u made him leave. And try to increase ur time on server. 

@Kaz ^v^ Before you hate on me atleast say who you are I have never seen you and I remember 90% of people I see

@Galaxy Beatzz And who the actual F R I C K r u

Before people hate make sure you've been active for the past month before trash talking.

@BedHeadTv I will be I never even knew there was a fourms till now :( :/

I like how I came here just because everyone on the server is so toxic and I just wanted to try to help.

Yet the same toxicidy is making people not like me just because they "Don't know me" when they are inactive on the server.

As well as the only time I would consider I was toxic is two occasions one where a kid *Rhombus* he doesn't know pricing at all so I just tell him honestly no one cares about selling to him which is true he never has made a deal on this server and the second time a guy complained 3 days straight over 1 key he lost at the tic-tac-toe and I told him to please be quiet about it and stop spamming and that he was getting annoying.

@Ranastop replying to posts on here, its showing that you are obviously too immature and too young to take criticism and therefore you can't be trusted with admin powers. 

And no, that doesn't mean reply to this to try to explain yourself. You're just digging it deeper. Let people comment and remain silent.

Edited by Galaxy Beatzz