Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[X] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes I use my mic as much as possible

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? I was a paid admin for 2 months on Trading Server

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? I would say i have clocked over 100's of hours on multiple accounts

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? Around 15-30

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yes, I can probably do around 50

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yes I do check Every other day

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below:

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below: 

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I would love to help the community out as much as possible, and I want to keep the server a little strict and I take the rules very seriously, I am a very outgoing person so if something needs to be done i will get it done, I am a patient and funny person, i love to be funny and I will always enforce the rules, and help the community better itself. I feel as if I am on a lot during the night when not many admins are on, and thats why i was Paid admin, because i wanted to help as much as possible!

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin:

Yes, I do understand and therefore i will use my powers with restriction and follow the rules.

My Grandmother died this month and I didnt have any time if u want proof ill send u a picture of her dead corpse if that makes u satisfied 

Solid -1 couldn't take criticism last month and was cancer and is probably still the same this month.

Autism

On 30/07/2017 at 2:18 PM, Asuna <3333333333333333333 said:

Never really follows the rules, never uses the forums, and 9a616457a87fd57887ec19d9d255314e.png

a7e202ed1898b0d7a8b5feac94391569.pngfa7d91cfe9d63f30fdbaebdbebb3b8b8.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0