Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[X] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone?

Yes.

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server?

Yes. On here.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?

About 1 year.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers?

I've started playing again and in 2 days I've already had about 8 hours so I can 100% contribute 20+ hours per 2 weeks.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month?

Yes.

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc?

Occasionally yes, and it will get more frequent as I go.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below:

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin:

I was an admin before I left for some various reasons, and now I'm back. I know I do not have sufficient hours yet and I'm just making this post before they close down, I will 100% have 20+ hours by the end of the month. In previous apps, people have said that I am deserving of it, and I think that might have changed but I still want to give it a chance.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin:

Yes.

Edited by Avi

Neutral for this one.. Maybe once i play with him for more than a few days I could +1 him. He seems to be in the process of learning some rules( for TTT ), which is fine. Good luck, Avi.

19 minutes ago, Avi said:

Lmao I told hybernate to slay me and he did so I don't know what your point is.

sure? the fact that he didn't slay you and he didn't want to, pisses me off. He never slayed you until I told him to do it and I asked what the fuck he was doing.
Also he told that something was going to happen if he did that. He told me about something that you were going to get adolf to fuck him up, 
did you threat to ddos him? or what

b51dd51785882ae08e72689bc91d131d.pngweird

7 hours ago, Valentin said:

Neutral for this one.. Maybe once i play with him for more than a few days I could +1 him. He seems to be in the process of learning some rules( for TTT ), which is fine. Good luck, Avi.

He was ssa before he left slayers then he came back

Edited by ImHybernate

Now now kids let's not fuss over an RDM.

Just now, ImHybernate said:

He was ranger before he left slayers then he came back

Ok, i still don't know him. and he doesn't seem to understand some rules in my experience.

3 hours ago, Dutch117 said:

sure? the fact that he didn't slay you and he didn't want to, pisses me off. He never slayed you until I told him to do it and I asked what the fuck he was doing.
Also he told that something was going to happen if he did that. He told me about something that you were going to get adolf to fuck him up, 
did you threat to ddos him? or what

b51dd51785882ae08e72689bc91d131d.pngweird

I don't get why its such a big deal since i told hybernate to slay me, I also let  him kill me on my T round and I don't get why he brought up adolf lol me and him were joking about it, and after that round, he did slay me so...

Edited by Avi

Can we take this shit somewhere else?

You seem to have matured since the last incarnation.  Don't get butthurt and leave this time.  +0.956

SpareEmail likes this

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

RDM's on TTT every round, just RDM'd me and charmy like 5 times. Don't make someone an Admin who can't follow the rules.

Apologized for it thinking it would make a difference, lul shouldn't do it in the first place

His reason for killing me: "I heard shooting behind me so"

oops thanks @Moma

Edited by Asuna <3333333333333333333

32 minutes ago, Asuna <3333333333333333333 said:

Apologized for it thinking it would make a difference, lul shouldn't* do it in the first place

-1 because you lack admin traits.

Logo-Natural-Selection-2-Transparent-Bac

Srry avi  -.5 you just made urelf look bad by joking about some rep and bbos. +.6 cause ur chill and was a pretty good paidmin and ssa. -.1 bec you quit for an unknown reason. Now someone smart do the math :troglodyte:

Everything i say, post, and do is a HOAX. Thank you for reading my post, and for your time. :D