Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Asuna <3333333333333333333

Asuna <33333333333333 Admin App. Read desc.

30 posts in this topic

Love this asswipe +1.000000001


Everything i say, post, and do is a HOAX. Thank you for reading my post, and for your time. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Asuna <3333333333333333333 said:

pr00f

Ur not even worth my time get a life instead of sitting in front of a monitor for over 100 hours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoyThePuppy said:

Ur not even worth my time get a life instead of sitting in front of a monitor for over 100 hours 

What a man says when he has no proof and is mad, anyway im gonna stop replying cuz shitpost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Asuna <3333333333333333333 said:

What a man says when he has no proof and is mad, anyway im gonna stop replying cuz shitpost

Where did you get the intention I was mad . I'm just annoyed you just talk to much,ur gonna stop replying you shouldn't have replied in the first place instead of wasting my time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RoyThePuppy said:

Where did you get the intention I was mad . I'm just annoyed you just talk to much,ur gonna stop replying you shouldn't have replied in the first place instead of wasting my time

Don't shitpost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.