Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Asuna <3333333333333333333

Asuna <33333333333333 Admin App. Read desc.

30 posts in this topic

Your In-Game Name: Asuna <33333333333333333333

Your Age: 16

Your SteamID (MUST be formatted STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:213413292

Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[x] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone?

Yes

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server?

Owned a 50-60 pop all round minecraft server a long time ago. Have been SSA on here for months.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?

Around a year+

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers?

30-35 hours a week

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month?

Lmao yes, I have 130 hours

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc?

Every day in the morning, afternoon, and bedtime.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below:

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin:

I know i'm absolute trash at aiming but just ignore that for a sec. I have decent reputation in this community and am liked by the majority of players and am helpful. Whenever there is a problem I devote hours too it until it's resolved, just ask people who come to me with issues. I am on a ton so i'll be able to monitor a problem if it need it/fix problems without a short of time to do it. I really care about the community and but forth a lot of effort into it. My rank holds me back as my abilities are limited to in-server issues. I can't use the admin panel to ban scams/rdm's/MFK's/etc.. offline or anything and then I have to refer to a higher rank to complete it for me. I have a ton of ban's under @Ghos੮'s name on source bans. I had to create this sooner or later this month. Thanks for reading.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin:

Yes I do

Valentin likes this

+1

YEA ? MY DICK ?? SMALL ????BUT ?? YOU KNOW ?? WHATS EVEN ??? SMALLER??? ??? MY WILL TO LIVE ??????

-1 Gets pissed off too easily and can't take apologizes, says I rdm'd him and slayed myself 5 times exaggurates things with no proof.