Server you are applying for (mark only ONE): 

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[X] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone?

A) Yes, I use and have a working microphone.

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server?

A) Yes, I have been server admin on 4 Minecraft servers, 2 GMOD servers, and 1 CS:GO server.

How long have you played on the server you are applying for?

A) I have been playing on Slayers gaming Jailbreak for 2 Years and 4 Months.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers?

A) I usually play 15-20 hours per week on the SG servers.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month?

A) Yes, I can guarantee that I will be playing at LEAST 15  hours per month.

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc.?

A) Yes, I visit the community forums and check up on the latest SG news/abuse reports usually 3 times a week.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below:

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: 

A) I think I should be considered for admin because, I have experience being an admin, and I have a solid understanding of the rules. I think I am very capable of becoming an admin for the Slayers Gaming Jailbreak Community because I would make sure no one is using Hacks or unfair clients. I would make sure that no one is spamming voice communication, chat communication or talking over warden while he/she is giving orders, if they are still talking over warden or spamming voice communication or chat communication I would warn them, if they persisted with talking over warden or spamming voice communication or chat communication I would mute them for 1 minute and so on if it continues. I will gladly give help and tips to the people that are new to the server that request help also by suggesting them to read the rules so they can prevent accidents like freekilling a T when they are a CT. I will also make sure all of the MassFreeKillers(MFK) pay for their actions. First I would CT-BAN the culprit indefinitely, then I would  re-spawn all of his/her victims that he/she has MassFreeKilled(MFKD).  I will also do mic checks on CTs that have not been taking warden or have been requested to be mic checked by the players. I would make sure the warden is doing his job correctly and make sure he isn't giving out random free-days to players and showing favoritism to a player, If they do show any of these problems I would revoke the freeday and fire the warden or slay the warden depending what he/she did. I will also give a CT a chance to slay themselves if they have free-killed a player that has either listened to the warden's commands,  was killed on his/her free-day or the CT was baiting etc. And If the CT does not comply to slay him/her self, another admin or I will carryout the slay and slay the CT. Also I have been noticing that not a lot of admins get on in the night and I'm usually very active then, usually when someone MFKS or freekills I usually have to contact an admin to get on and either slay or CT-BAN them, which gets kind of annoying because people usually get mad after they get freekilled and usually leave the server, resulting in no new players getting the chance to play a normal game and have a fun time. Thank you guys for reading my admin application for Slayer gaming's Jailbreak.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin:

A) Yes, when I previously was admin I was young and dumb, now that I'm older I've realized that I have had these admin powers and I wasn't taking them seriously, so yes, I understand that abusing my admin powers, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of my admin status.

Delta

-1 he used to be annoying and still acts annoying

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

+1 been on slayers long time even tho got banned for long time hes back again and being active "dedicated". Give em a chance ,deserves it if he stops eating mic!

Good Luck.

ItzDelta likes this

-1 delta you still have a long way to go before getting admin.

Autism

-1 NEVER

there is no way i will give him +1

we know how toxic/cancer he is and I dont think a person will change in less than a year.

even playing with him on the server he is still toxic to the server

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Joey1029 said:

-1 NEVER

there is no way i will give him +1

we know how toxic/cancer he is and I dont think a person will change in less than a year.

even playing with him on the server he is still toxic to the server

@Joey1029its not that im toxic, you just do not like me, we both dislike each other for our own reasons, and yes it has been more than a year joey

Delta

11 hours ago, ItzDelta said:

@Joey1029its not that im toxic, you just do not like me, we both dislike each other for our own reasons, and yes it has been more than a year joey

still think that I hate you LOL

grow up kid.

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

I was pretty mean to you a few days ago but to be fair you seem alright but you get to personal about stuff, i gave you a -1 after seeing how you acted on the ttt server and this thread but I have reconsidered it cuz I kinda wanna see how you do as an admin +0.5

Edited by ImHybernate
ItzDelta likes this