Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Bunny

Admin application

41 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Valentin said:

he said when he was your age, not when you were your age. or 8. 

kys

damn im heart broken m8

-1 u always just cause aids on almost every server ur on by callin peopel out but later then get roasted. but i do respect that u still play for fun even not a lot of people want u there . mature more and then maybe soon

-1 no.

"But I'm not mad my parents just have 2 teslas" -X ray

72da1d549679fd9d0f0f69a20d54c302.png

-1, boi you're 10 years old, we barely allow 13 year olds to become admin.

Uther likes this

4 hours ago, Bunny said:

and whats that for

im ten

AND IM MEXICAN WHATS WRONG WITH THAT ALL YOU O IS CALL ME A FAGGOT -1

-1 his application combined with his comment on here leave me to think that he would be hard to trust as an admin although I have not personally met him.

Bunny, don't reply to every single thing and 

My opinion-

If you were going for jb SSA I'd say ok, maybe even a +.5 but don't go for private, especially when you are 10

YEA ? MY DICK ?? SMALL ????BUT ?? YOU KNOW ?? WHATS EVEN ??? SMALLER??? ??? MY WILL TO LIVE ??????

+1 UR VOICE IS adorable

-1 annoying 

-1 too young, but i here roblox is a good start 

676cc72ff5e44c32d88fe175cc6a6a7a.png1a8ae32cb936c510b6a64efaadfd4b19.png 

I love you bunny and sometimes I want to Strangle you then rip out for eyes and stick em on your finger tips while cutting your non existent penis and shove it up your mouth then cut your back open to rip out your spine the take your eyes off of your finger tips and shove em on your spine.

But wait another month or 2

And stop bullying him you poopys

Edited by BedHeadTv
SpareEmail likes this

7 hours ago, Adolf Eichmann_GSD™ said:

Hold up you applied for JAILBREAK but you saying you want private

AHHAHAHAHH, cant fill app right.

Everything i say, post, and do is a HOAX. Thank you for reading my post, and for your time. :D

Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit. Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.Stop right there criminal scum, you have violated the law! Pay your fines or serve your sentence, your goods are now forfeit.(no)

http://hdw.eweb4.com/out/183051.html best New York City picture

-1 never, No, fuck no!

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

-1 aaahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

-1 not mature and is the old me multiplied by 100