-> New maps

Beginner Surf:

JB:

-> Two new rules

-> Server population very low

-> Update jailbreak plugins & the mode itself

TTT:

- Very good server population

- Admins need to not ignore complaints about rdm.

Trade:

-> !profile plugin has been added

-> takegun/takepistol will be made

-> Plugin to show profile/inventory visibility is being made.

-> Remove zeus

PUG:

-> Remove vote kick

Other:

-> Hats on trade and jailbreak now

-> Fix nominations list on most/all servers - has not been showing new maps added when you type !nominate

-> Monthly meetings for staff and server leads

-> Merging with hellsgamers

bb1e88abdd.jpg

gone thru admin list & added strips. 

gave a few admins who i think are good admins a free pass for this month.

bb1e88abdd.jpg

2 minutes ago, noobnz said:

aye does anyone have any other notes??

@Zeezo @Patchennopoulos

also 

Rivet -> Veteran ??

Rivet to Vet is fine with me. He'll honestly probably just get it stripped though lmao. Rivet gives no fucks. I love that shithead though. Up to you guys.

What's the update on the surf server? And do we have a definitive plan on updating some plugins yet?

Also, we need to advertise heavy. This summer has been very lackluster on population. TTT seems to be coming back to life but the others are very sporatic in population. I'm not seeing a huge improvement on Surf RPG at all. Uther needs to pick it up.

We should have staff meetings with us and the server leads at least once a month. I feel as if there is no communication and no sense of organization. Expectations need to be set. Getting everyone together would be beneficial.

noobnz likes this

zeezoadvisor.png

21 minutes ago, Zeezo said:

Rivet to Vet is fine with me. He'll honestly probably just get it stripped though lmao. Rivet gives no fucks. I love that shithead though. Up to you guys.

What's the update on the surf server? And do we have a definitive plan on updating some plugins yet?

Also, we need to advertise heavy. This summer has been very lackluster on population. TTT seems to be coming back to life but the others are very sporatic in population. I'm not seeing a huge improvement on Surf RPG at all. Uther needs to pick it up.

We should have staff meetings with us and the server leads at least once a month. I feel as if there is no communication and no sense of organization. Expectations need to be set. Getting everyone together would be beneficial.

when rivet is on the server, things pop and everyone has fun.

-not sure about surf

-we should maybe reconsider completely starting jailbreak from scratch (rules, plugins) if it's gonna stay dead like it is now. The jailbreak mode itself isnt dead, i see other community's jailbreak servers with 20+ people on them most of the time. We may just need to have a massive update for it.

-agreed with server leads meeting.

bb1e88abdd.jpg

16 minutes ago, noobnz said:

-we should maybe reconsider completely starting jailbreak from scratch (rules, plugins) if it's gonna stay dead like it is now. The jailbreak mode itself isnt dead, i see other community's jailbreak servers with 20+ people on them most of the time. We may just need to have a massive update for it.

Agreed. That's what i'm saying. We need an overhaul. With JB being dead, it wouldn't hurt to just pull it for a short time and update it before putting it back up. Do some giveaways to commemorate the grand re-opening. 

zeezoadvisor.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0