[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[x] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? Numerous months of TTT paidmin, along with admin experience in a previous community

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? Around a year total

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? Between 10-20 a week at peak

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Absolutely

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yes

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below:

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I have spent numerous months as a member of SlayersGaming, and aside from a slight bump in the road a few months ago (along with the graphics card on my laptop dying) I was always a active member of the community, and in the past 2 weeks have re-accustomed myself to the community with little trouble.  In the timeframe I was gone, a lot has changed in regards to the way I act and show myself, and I hope to keep the community a fun place to be while enforcing the rules as necessary, as I have done in the past.  In addition to receiving SSA privileges, I will continue to donate as a Paid Admin to also help support the community and further my ability as an administrator in the community.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Absolutely.

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

+1 Good paidman, good everything, gives me the good succs, would be a Gucci ssa

+1 time for him to shine

Everything i say, post, and do is a HOAX. Thank you for reading my post, and for your time. :D

lol deny this kid so he keeps paying for paidmen lol

but fr though +1