[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[X] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? Ssa for TTT

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? 2 Years

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? About 10 hours a week

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yeet

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Everyday bro

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I've been SSA for 8 months now and I believe I should get upgraded to Private. I'm not Nazi with my powers and I do my job at my best. When ever I get on the servers I'm not admin for, there are rule breakers usually always there, so instead of calling an admin I can just punish them right away. Also when someone fk's and leave or rdms and leave I can ban them on my own instead of using a different admin's time to ban them. I usually never break the rules, and if I do, it's usually an accident. Thanks for your time!

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes

Spoiler

I

Spoiler

(Sorry for the Spoilers...misclick)

Edited by BedHeadTv

I never really know if he is a T, so I trust him but he kills me and I feel bad. Tho I feel good cuz he keeps getting better so +1

BedHeadTv likes this

+1 bitch and is a good guy and fun to play with

Edited by Avi
BedHeadTv likes this

good dud +1

Everything i say, post, and do is a HOAX. Thank you for reading my post, and for your time. :D

Kp6RN00.png

+1

BedHeadTv likes this

On 12/4/2016 at 6:48 PM, President Evil said:

we could make a category for you, your 500 leaving the community posts could easily fit in there

On 7/26/2017 at 3:21 AM, BedHeadTv said:

I've been SSA for 8 months now

+1

BedHeadTv likes this

gonna kms

Me, Watchacheese, Made out for a girl named katie and got my first handjob yesterday. It was dope as shit. Just wanted people to know becuase it was awesome. Also, even if you have 1000 + hours on csgo, you can still get sexy sex things.

https://gyazo.com/3433f747d4502145d03cdb864554e28c

+1

BedHeadTv likes this

YEA ? MY DICK ?? SMALL ????BUT ?? YOU KNOW ?? WHATS EVEN ??? SMALLER??? ??? MY WILL TO LIVE ??????