Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
HueySherman

are the roots acting corrupt and playing favorites

are the roots acting corrupt and playing favorites?   65 members have voted

  1. 1. answer


Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

192 posts in this topic

Hello ladies and gentlemen if you haven't heard in the past few days there have been drama over noobnz and adolf and other ppl ddosing. well after enough evidence was found and brought to patches he covered it up because he doesn't want noobnz or adolf to get banned.

 

and also in these screenshots here patches says that roots are pretty much immune they can ddos, they can make ddos threats.

k1mO0Q4.png

but if you have evidence of them ddosing you and noobnz admitting to ddosing you. thats still not enough evidence and thats why ive made this vote. I'm simply asking for a poll from the community as if they think the leadership of Slayers needs to change a bit, etc.
 

Also 

noobnz said this

https://gyazo.com/136ebb461f8e2ec5e0226637a9bdb8b0

When i never showed my dick i asked some1 that was there then just said i shoved mustard down my pants not showed my dick not even showed a pixel of my dick

and if i did he should have banned me not ddosed me. he made a fucking flat out lie

 

Also this video

 

Edited by HueySherman

"Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all" Kurt cobain

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huey no one like you. No one is acting corrupted, fucking Plue was able to get 2 server leads and a ranger stripped this week alone. If they were playing favorite nothing would have happened.

Edited by steps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, steps said:

Huey no one like you.

no one like u btw


 

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

 

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply a thread asking the community a question!

 

Wow Huey, you're a very mature person, I like your perspective on this issue.

sc00by, ScarletTarget and Troy like this

 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do not ddos threat anyone for any reason, regardless if it's a joke or not, I don't know if you've noticed but there have been many bans for ddos threats, no one is immune. :220?cb=20160907185103


 

0662f86e9e23a26f2990ad38692b031c.pngNjgUPSW.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ragewastaken said:

no one like u btw

Omg imma go make a forum post, "Whos the most hated on slayers!??!?!?!?!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if we're gonna talk about this, then lets talk about a guy who acts like he's the owner around here most of the time, asking for cum's ip and telling someone to ddos him.

 

E7XbfmH.jpg


bb1e88abdd.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themonkey said:

Do not ddos threat anyone for any reason, regardless if it's a joke or not, I don't know if you've noticed but there have been many bans for ddos threats, no one is immune. :220?cb=20160907185103

0NyM7je.png
w1XS2UX.png
You're all fucking snowflakes, oh no my INTERNET!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, noobnz said:

if we're gonna talk about this, then lets talk about a guy who acts like he's the owner around here most of the time, asking for cum's ip and telling someone to ddos him.

 

E7XbfmH.jpg

 

 

he didnt say ddos

 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, noobnz said:

if we're gonna talk about this, then lets talk about a guy who acts like he's the owner around here most of the time, asking for cum's ip and telling someone to ddos him.

 

E7XbfmH.jpg

hi

 

my names noobnz i like to ddos people then make up fat fucking lies when i get called out by big man chondo!


 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, President Evil said:

 

 

he didnt say ddos

 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF AHAHAHAH NO PROOF 

Yea he didn't want his ip to ddos, just to geolocate :^) (i love memes)

Edited by steps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steps said:

Yea he didn't want his ip to ddos, just to geolocate :^) (i love memes)

still no one pointing out the fact that adolf has peoples IPs saved and admitted to it

 

but wait

 

chondo is a bad man! he can see peoples IPs anyways but hes a BAD BAD MAN


 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait so we cant make a ddos threat

 

but roots can

 

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zoid said:

wait so we cant make a ddos threat

 

but roots can

 

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yes we can


 

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

 

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no comment on this post because I don't want to say anything wrong and I'm lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kinguin ^w^ #FreeSweg said:

I'm just going to put yes so someone else can take the root's spot aka me thank you.

i second this vote.

 

he pounds his weenie, his name is kenguini.


 

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

 

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.