Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thread Bot

New donation from Alone

22 posts in this topic

Dear Alone,

Thank you for your generous donation of $10.00.

Your donation will be put to good use, and helps keep this community running. People like you are the reason we have great servers and memes.

We love you <3

-Slayers Gaming Community

Do not send me personal messages or friend requests. I am not a real person.

I don't know how to even ddos i never stated i would was going to i never mention the words ddos i posted a fake ip next to a kids name because he was being rude in hopes he would stop

Are you wanting another $10 to make $20 or another $20 on top of this? im gonna kms

this account has 3k on it an im gonna just have to make a new steam and charge back everything ive been going to slayers trade lounge since the first orange lobby dropped i was a VIP there...

im 22 btw  .. the kid who called asuna in there was an instagating toxic teen named WolfyPurpp

Edited by Alone

Another $10. Calm your titties. Don't be stupid and this won't happen again. It's your fault, not mine.

zeezoadvisor.png

I dont have anymore money... don't even have money to eat just cashed my coins and got 12.64 from it and gave 10$ to you... i dont get paid till friday just unban me i'll never speak and or type in slayers again...

Edited by Alone

i cant trade till the 9th... im gonna go sell my phone at the pawn shop ang get you your money ... fuhhhhhh

I'll tell you what. I've never done this before and never will again. I will unban you on the premise that you will pay the other $10 by Friday. If you do not pay, I will reactivate the ban until bail is paid. Sound reasonable?

zeezoadvisor.png

sounds good still selling my phone to eat ... ill just pay from that... today but thanks I just have an OCD where i dont wanna be banned from anything thats why im trying so hard to get unbanned couldnt even sleep last night ill pay right away

2 minutes ago, Alone said:

sounds good still selling my phone to eat ... ill just pay from that... today but thanks I just have an OCD where i dont wanna be banned from anything thats why im trying so hard to get unbanned couldnt even sleep last night ill pay right away

Dycidz likes this

zeezoadvisor.png

5 minutes ago, Alone said:

*driving to pawn shop*

You're 22 years old? You're acting like a child. Don't be pullin bullshit outta your ass m8

Edited by Moma

Logo-Natural-Selection-2-Transparent-Bac

There... My friend loan me $30 i payed 10 ... sorry for all confusion but just so you know no matter what anyone thought those were fake numbers

Edited by Alone

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0