Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124905619
Server this took place on: ts
[Optional] Map this took place on:
Admin responsible for ban: prez
Time of ban: 5:05
Length of ban: perm
Reason for ban: ddos
[Optional] Other admins present at that time: @Poop giver @cum @NEVER GUUD 
Why should you be unbanned: i woke up after i did i hopped on ts and talked to cum about zeezo wars then i went to noobnz channel ciggy joined the channel and said plue was going to make a report on me for ddos so i laughed it off then plue joined and ciggy said Plue joined a ts that ciggy invited him to and got ddosed for saying some stupid shit, but someone said he was me after he dddosed Plue which ciggy screen capped i joked about it and shit but they were just jokes, didn't do it go ahead and teamviewer me i ain't got shit on me
[Optional] Screenshots/Videos: https://i.gyazo.com/77f2eb8246b1c4bb0ef31817e3bde80f.png http://i.imgur.com/4oq8nAO.png
[Optional] Anything else you would like to say: :(

Edited by Dycidz

can confirm it was never dycidz nor anyone from the sg community, he shouldve never been banned nor should plue ever brought it on the sg teamspeak. plue needs to watch what teamspeaks he joins and what he says on those teamspeaks. he never knows what people are capable of. But I can confirm it was never anyone from the SG Community. Idek how dycidz was brought into it. 

edit: although there is another dycidz that i know but he has more to his name that is in that ts

Edited by Ciggy Butt Brain

Why do people even get banned for making a ddos threat? People who are making those threats aren't the same people who have a 10000 computer botnet, they're a bunch of 12 year olds who buy a shitty 5$ booter with mommys card and forget how to act.

Ciggy Butt Brain likes this

Just now, YepiXX said:

Why do people even get banned for making a ddos threat? People who are making those threats aren't the same people who have a 10000 computer botnet, they're a bunch of 12 year olds who buy a shitty 5$ booter with mommys card and forget how to act.

Why are you talking about something that is completely irrelevant?  No one made a ddos threat, stop talking about shit you don't know anything about.  Thanks bud.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, YepiXX said:

Were you even there or are you shitposting?

zeezoadvisor.png

Just now, Zeezo said:

Were you even there or are you shitposting?

He wasn't there, he's talking about some random shit right now.

giphy.gif

Just now, Zeezo said:

@Plue101. you seriously need to stop pointing the finger at everyone saying they are ddosing you. It's getting really old. I'm about to permanently ban you from everything.

why hasn't it been done yet? its cancer 24/7 when hes on. we just need to vote 2 ban him

Just now, Ciggy Butt Brain said:

why hasn't it been done yet? its cancer 24/7 when hes on. we just need to vote 2 ban him

This ban appeal has been up for barely an hour and everyone is losing their fucking minds, let the roots handle this and we'll see where we can go with Plue from here.

giphy.gif

Chondo banned plue from TeamSpeak because he constantly complained and accused people of ddosing, and now he's doing it again, am not shit posting because I was involved with being accused of ddosing plue

Not gonna lie I think i was there, but Plue does this all of the time when he lags and when we ask him to stop unless he has evidence he continues without evidence.

:pepe_mayo:

Edited by NEVER GUUD

19 minutes ago, Ciggy Butt Brain said:

edit: although there is another dycidz that i know but he has more to his name that is in that ts

LOL. yea fat fuckin chance dude

1 hour ago, Dycidz said:

Why should you be unbanned: i woke up after i did i hopped on ts and talked to cum about zeezo wars then i went to noobnz channel ciggy joined the channel and said plue was going to make a report on me for ddos so i laughed it off then plue joined and ciggy said Plue joined a ts that ciggy invited him to and got ddosed for saying some stupid shit, but someone said he was me after he dddosed Plue which ciggy screen capped i joked about it and shit but they were just jokes, didn't do it go ahead and teamviewer me i ain't got shit on me

idk, it looks extremely sketchy on your part, cheese joined the channel you were in and you linked a gyazo that had Plues IP in it, if you had nothing to do with that, or @Ciggy Butt Brain had nothing to do with it, why wouldn't you message a ROOT and tell them someone had pulled Plues IP?

I'm gonna go ahead and go with my gut, and wait for Plue to stop getting ddos'd so we can get his side of the story.

Rage* and themonkey like this

giphy.gif

I dont mean to shitpost but I can confirm this, everytime Plue gets on Jb he starts to complain about being ddosed by someone in the server, he is complete cancer and pisses the people off, also he accuses adolf 24/7 for ''ddosing him'' or ''getting his ip''. Plue I don't give a fuck where you put your ass to get fucking ddosed but please dont join the server to start complaining about being ddosed. You make the people leave. Then you start to report the admins because they're bitching on you with a good reason.

retard

Plue hasn't been getting dosed for a while he dropped connection for like 20 seconds and then started going shit crazy. He just got off.

12 minutes ago, Deputy DramaWater said:

LOL. yea fat fuckin chance dude

idk, it looks extremely sketchy on your part, cheese joined the channel you were in and you linked a gyazo that had Plues IP in it, if you had nothing to do with that, or @Ciggy Butt Brain had nothing to do with it, why wouldn't you message a ROOT and tell them someone had pulled Plues IP?

I'm gonna go ahead and go with my gut, and wait for Plue to stop getting ddos'd so we can get his side of the story.

ciggy and plue posted the pics in ts thats why i have them and i assumed plue told a root

Edited by Dycidz

Just now, Dycidz said:

ciggy and plue posted the pics in ts thats why i have them

ok, and how does ciggy have the pics?

You two look extremely sketchy due to the fact that you both had his IP and didn't say a word until you got banned lol

giphy.gif

SG Dycidz was never involved and plue should've never had brought it upon this TS like I said in the previous message.