Zedigy

Latest Overwatch Patch: Reaper+McCree Buffed, Roadhog Nerfed

17 posts in this topic

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20756815859

HERO UPDATES

McCree

• Deadeye
    • Targets now begin locking on after 0.2 seconds, instead of 0.8 seconds
    • Damage accumulated over the first 1.0 seconds increased from 20 to 80 (damage per second after the first 1.0 seconds is unchanged)

Developer Comments: McCree’s ultimate can deal a lot of damage if it has a lot of time to build up, but it was often too difficult to get even a small amount of damage out before being stopped or killed. These changes make it more flexible and powerful.

Reaper

• The Reaping (Passive)
    • Removed health orbs
    • Now regains 20% of all damage done to heroes as health

Developer Comments: Reaper’s old healing passive was useful if you could kill a bunch of enemies in a row. But since enemies needed to be dead for it to work, it wasn’t very helpful unless the situation was already in your favor. His new passive lets him get immediate benefit from it, especially when fighting Tank heroes, which tend to be larger targets that deal lower damage.

Roadhog

• Head hitbox size reduced by 20%
  • Scrap Gun
    • Bullet damage decreased by 33%
    • Fire rate increased by 30%
    • Clip size increased from 4 to 5

Developer Comments: Roadhog’s head was abnormally large compared to similarly-sized characters, so we’re reducing its size to increase his survivability. The Scrap Gun changes reduce the power of his hook combo and alternate fire burst damage potential while still keeping his DPS roughly the same.

How do any of you feel about this change? As someone who plays reaper a whole lot, I feel like the roadhog nerf is more impactful to my gameplay than reaper's actual buff, thoughts?

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

NOW I EVEN DO LESS DMG TO TANKS WHEN I FUCKING HOOK THEMDASDTGSAHUFIDKSAPFASKL; ROADHOG SUCKS DO MUCH HE CANT EVEN 1 SHOT BASTION??? lol :P that smy opinion

glad roadhog got nerf, took no skill lol

Zedigy likes this

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

47 minutes ago, Sylencez said:

NOW I EVEN DO LESS DMG TO TANKS WHEN I FUCKING HOOK THEMDASDTGSAHUFIDKSAPFASKL; ROADHOG SUCKS DO MUCH HE CANT EVEN 1 SHOT BASTION??? lol :P that smy opinion

Well roadhog in a 1v1 situation w/out hook has pretty much around the same DPS, the nerf was just so he can't willy-nilly throw his hook in a general direction of an enemy and secure an easy kill, if you still wanna 1v1 a squishy, you gotta shoot 'em a few times then hook for the secured kill.

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

road is trash now, reaper is gonna be picked by every diamond retard thinking that this update will magically make them reaper gods -.-

Idk WTF you guys are talking about but it seems cool that your bonding so ya...

Zedigy likes this

9 hours ago, Troy said:

your avatar is hanzo nigga wym

that was made in 2016 nigga! im talkin currently dumbo, overwatch back then was fun!!!

"But I'm not mad my parents just have 2 teslas" -X ray

72da1d549679fd9d0f0f69a20d54c302.png

Mcree needed the buff, his ult was poop and even a mercy with decent aim could kill him before he could get his ult off. 

Good for reaper, now his passive makes him more counter tank, hes more self sufficient, and he can actually be a good pick, his e is still trash though

Good roadhog rewok, gay ass random right clicking kills are less likely to happen , and people actually need to aim for the head and make sure all the shots hit the body now

Zedigy likes this

12 hours ago, President Evil said:

the hogroad nerf is a good start, maybe next patch they can take him out of the game completely

or make the nerf we actually wanted and make his hook range shorter

TheGenuineRage, on 17 Jan 2016 - 09:10 AM, said:snapback.png

On 1/17/2016 at 7:10 AM, TheGenuineRage said:

when i see you im banning you

Darkness, on 15 Jan 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:snapback.png

On 1/15/2016 at 3:57 PM, Darkness said:

too many children have power over other children

7 minutes ago, Ragewastaken said:

or make the nerf we actually wanted and make his hook range shorter

take his HP from 600 to 400

cut his hook range in half

make his E peanut butter eating shit heal 10 HP per second instead of 300 all at once

make his hook + left click NOT INSTA kill 70% of the heros in 1 fucking hit

Rage* and Zedigy like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0