Im gonna use this thread to keep track of what needs to be transferred

• Webhosting
  • IPS
  • Domain
  • NFO VPS/game servers/fastdl
  • Teamspeak
  • Steam Group
  • Plugins/Map files
  • Paypal (not transferred but shown how to set up)

Hopefully one of the servers don't break in fucking half and we're fucked.

Website stuff should be kinda easy for us to transfer, does Patches need to make an NFO account or something like that?

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Chondo said:

Hopefully one of the servers don't break in fucking half and we're fucked.

Website stuff should be kinda easy for us to transfer, does Patches need to make an NFO account or something like that?

yes, patches already has one but I can only give one person primary ownership

Chondo likes this

8 minutes ago, President Evil said:

yes, patches already has one but I can only give one person primary ownership

Patches can be in charge of the NFO shit idgaffk

giphy.gif

@Patchennopoulos @President Evil

So Pres and I talked about the Ownership transfer about 10 minutes ago and basically its going like this:

Chondo owns: Website / Steam Group

Patches owns: VPS, Servers, FastDL, Teamspeak, and Paypal.

To me this seems fair, Patches you know I don't give two flying fucks about the money.  You're gonna have Ownership of the Website too obviously but I'm going to be higher in the control panel (I'm assuming) while you being owner of the VPS and NFO stuff I have access to it myself, but you're higher than I am on the panel.  Meaning you can't take my website ownership away, and I can't take your ownership away within the Servers / VPS / Teamspeak.

Patches is smarter with money than I am, hes older than me; and I already told him he can be in charge of finance considering he actually paid for a part in this community not to long ago.  But, this means I'm going to at least need the Paypal information so I can pay for the website on my end.

@Patchennopoulos if you're not willing to share the Paypal information, then that's where this gets tricky because we're going to need two completely separate Business Paypals for the community.  Pres further explained if we do this then that means my Paypal is in charge of Subscriptions (Paidmin and Teamspeak channels) while you're in charge of Donations. (Or we'd have to find a happy medium somehow within those 3 finances...?)

So basically if we can't agree to me at least having a tiny bit of power within the Paypal (to pay for the website) then we're kinda in a stupid predicament.

I'm not here to take your personal information Patches, you can have my phone number and all that mumbo jumbo if you want it just to be safe.  I'd also rather not split the Paypals, I think that's fucking dumb and I hope you're willing to put some trust in me Paypal wise.  I mean you're gonna have complete control over more shit than me which is something I agree'd to as long as the Website was in my control because (I'm not saying you will) it would mean less of a chance for you to kick me to the curb out of the blue and then I'm gone forever and Pres basically didn't split anything he just gave you all the power except the Steam Group so it would definitely be easier for you to fuck me in the bootyhole whenever you wanted to.

I've got complete trust in you Patches, I just wanna make sure both ends are protected so hopefully we can talk about this sometime soon if you have any issues with us sharing the Paypal information, just some way we can find out a solution to this little bump in the road.

Pres said we could talk about this a bit before the meeting, or we can just talk about that shit here so we're all on the same page considering Pres' resignation is coming in about ~41 hours.

giphy.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0