Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CamCK

Scam Report: Navyseals

3 posts in this topic

New form submission from Scam Report

Your name in game: PizzaLovingNerd (cs.money)
Your Steam ID: CamCK
Suspected Scammer's Name: Navyseals
Suspected Scammer's Steam ID: steelersfan
Approximate date/time of the incident (include timezone): 3:00 PDT 4/21/17
Server this took place on (if applicable): Slayer's trade server
Items involved in the scam: AWP Worm god, SSG 08 slashed, p250 wingshot, and a bunch of other shit items
Explain how you were scammed: First we made a legit trade, but he told me that this (27 cent) skin had a rare pattern so it was worth 6 keys (Straight up lie). I asked to trade back, he said only if I give him my scout slashed for a bunch of shit items. He said if I did that he would give me the awp free. Thinking I would get my awp back, I played along. We did the trade, but he never gave any of my skins back.
Evidence (links, screenshots, videos etc.)(REQUIRED): This report is from about 5 hours after it happened, so some of the chat logs are gone :(. But I did get my trade history. http://pasteboard.co/7df1lQhcN.png

I know I was stupid for falling for this scam, but this forum is to report him, not get my items back

Valentin likes this

13 minutes ago, Bill Nye the Nazi Spy said:

@Zeezo @Patchennopoulos @noobnz

Been almost a month...

Shut up pussy.

Sadly there is no proof. You have a screenshot of the trade but that's it. Please provide more proof if you would like us to punish this guy. I don't doubt your story but I can't go off of heresay.

/thread

zeezoadvisor.png