Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gay Obese Ginger

DarkRP Alpha Launch

8 posts in this topic

After long discussion, @President Evil and myself have come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to launch the DarkRP Server tonight, at 3:30 P.M. (PST) / 6:30 P.M. (EST)

The quicker we launch the server the quicker we can please the player-base and fix what we need on the go, this wasn't my idea, but if we launch now, by the time summer comes around the server will be 110% ready to go and we will have a LOT of new plugins / add-ons and hopefully some more funding by that time.

I don't personally know if the server is ready, but, we can make due with it tonight.  Later I will be posting the official Donator/Donator Elite benefits in another thread, hoping to see some of the Moderators on later!

@Uther

@Warden Frostwater

@RoyThePuppy

@DJ Abstract

@Galaxy Beatzz

@venomofthesky

✦Pepe✦ and Galaxy Beatzz like this

giphy.gif

Fuck yeah,

Ima be on the whoooooleeeeeeeee day nig nogs.

"But I'm not mad my parents just have 2 teslas" -X ray

72da1d549679fd9d0f0f69a20d54c302.png

Heck, it only goes when you want it to go.

I should be on unless something comes up.

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

Thank you to the people who came in and tested a ton of the jobs with us, for some reason @President Evil decided to spawn in a bunch of zombies but other than that, we have a couple of things to fix that will help the server in the future, and the server held pretty good with ~15 people and 50 zombies. :~)

Valentin likes this

giphy.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0