Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neT_bK

SSA's should be able to ban disconnected players

14 posts in this topic

Currently, SSA's cannot ban disconnected players. I think this should be changed. It's annoying having to file a rule breaker report when admins should be able to use their powers to ban people themselves. Allowing SSA's to ban disconnected players would let admins do a better job of governing servers. While this could create a risk of rogue admins banning tons of people, I think the benefits outweigh the costs here. Does anyone agree with me?  

7 minutes ago, neT_bK said:

While this could create a risk of rogue admins banning tons of people, I think the benefits outweigh the costs here.

How does it outweigh?

U can ban one guy using rule breaker OR one admin bans 100 people

0.o

The trust isn't there, if a new person SSA get's those perms, who knows what they'll do. They accepted 11 TTT's last month, even if they had like no support, joined 2 weeks prior to getting admin, literal whos getting admin, so if they had that power they could abuse easily.

You have to work your way up from SSA to Private or above if you want more perms, more perms = more trust we put into you or any other SSA's...

There is no reason for us to give SSA's more power, sorry but you'll have to keep filing reports until you're promoted.  

neT_bK, nifty, Brando and 1 other like this

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Zoidberg said:

Maybe trusted ssa's can have it?

right now its better off private +

Trusted SSA's

You mean privates?

nifty, neT_bK, Brando and 1 other like this

75c38e48b0d6213f01e46a655d3f4226.gif

8ad697_c53f80b1001c489ca201e6366e256be1.                                            jZ8XCjpCQWWZ5GLhbjRAufsw3JXePHUJVfEvMH3D                                                   Twitch-Icon.png

Ban disconnected doesn't even work. If you wan't to be able to ban people who leave you need private to access the admin panel.

Chondo and preston like this

giphy.gif

I think your just trying to say your to lazy to make a rule breaker report.....

Save

Just have a +private admin in your friends list and give them the name and ip address and they can do it for you if you're lazy or don't want to make a report about it.

Edited by .Doc.

Slay chicka you get eliminated

i'm a grill?

4 minutes ago, .Doc. said:

Just have a +private admin in your friends list and give them the name and ip address and they can do it for you if you're lazy or don't want to make a report about it.

IP address? Nice threat .ban

Dutch117 and .Doc. like this

most of the time a private+ is in the server

bb1e88abdd.jpg

If SSA's got that privilege - there would need to be a more strict selection process of SSA's put in place.. Would be nice to have though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0