Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Warden Flamewater

Instability Period (may cause awful reprocessions)

23 posts in this topic

I will try my best to support you during this warden. Good luck with everything my man :)

EricTheDon likes this

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

Just now, Cailen said:

I will try my best to support you during this warden. Good luck with everything my man :)

I appreciate it

I'm getting some info about where and what I will move to next to evade this crisis further

so far it seems my "money" I get doesn't get affected when I move states, which is a good thing, but I do have to let my social worker know (or the main office) the crisis that is unfolding (I'm a member of a regional center group in the Orange County area)

They already are aware that this is not the first time I have complained about this.

I don't want to say goodbye :(

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

just try your best to keep calm and to keep a level head, go into your many encounters and problems with stable eyes and a stable heart. never forget that there are still those here that love your content and who you are. you know where to find me if you ever need me, and always remember that there is a method to the worlds madness. the only thing you can do is keep putting 2 feet forward and looking up rather than down; your life and your issues will always balance out and life always improves. never forget that.

Pq0IGnW.jpg

EPfqfXb.jpg

im trying to plan this as covertly as possible. I just don't feel it is healthy or safe to stay here anymore because of these constant random yelling fights.

Thank you gamby, zeezo and all for your support.

I'm still going to figure out more information since its a sunday and I can't really execute anything

although I gotta go to the police department today...

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

goodbye warden

Edited by noobnz

bb1e88abdd.jpg

hold in there warden, stay strong

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

This is not a resignation, but it is letting you know how difficult it is given the current state of affairs.

Also the police thing was resolved.

Warden, I have known you for awhile know if you ever just wanna chat you already know I am here for you and have been there for you just message me and I will hop into TS

Warden I know you can make it through this and everyone in slayers will support you along the way because you're a great person and have done so much for us.  good luck my friend I hope you can find your safe space and do what you need to do.  If you ever need anything I'm sure almost everyone in slayers would gladly talk with you or do basically whatever you need help with.  Just remember we're here for you.

The only thing I'm worried about after letting you all know is if I have to do my 20 hours a month.

I'll do my best, but please quote me if I have to or not.

I don't like to stir favoritism...

8 minutes ago, Guardian Playz said:

"... and everyone in slayers will support you along the way "

Are you sure about that?

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

Best wish Brother!

Take care and we are always here

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif