Your name in game: ★Baby Hands★ cs.money
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70641651
Server this took place on: Slayers Trading
[Optional] Map this took place on: Slayers Trade Lounge
Admin responsible for ban: Warden Flamewater
Time of ban: 01-10-17 16:11
Length of ban: Permanent
Reason for ban: "Attempted Paypal Scam / fake invoice"
[Optional] Other admins present at that time: I was not present in the server, so I had no way of knowing about admins present in the server.
Why should you be unbanned: Other than the fact that I've been a trusted trader on Slayers for over a year now, I literally did not do anything, and subsequently, I don't understand why I was banned in the first place. However, I suspect that a person who was trying to trade with me (profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Csgoskinbuyer). I am assuming that because I told him I didn't want his offer, his rage led him to falsely accuse me of a paypal scam/fake invoice. I don't even understand how I was banned, as he could not have presented any evidence as there was none, meaning that the admin who banned me just took the person's word for it. Also, the person who I believe commited slander has a private profile and he played on slayers with one, meaning that he does not belong on the server regardless.
[Optional] Screenshots/Videos: I have no evidence of anything of anyone's doings, as there was none to present.
[Optional] Anything else you would like to say: I'd like to have this ban investigated as I have been wrongfully accused.

Parches and Baby Hands like this

75c38e48b0d6213f01e46a655d3f4226.gif

8ad697_c53f80b1001c489ca201e6366e256be1.                                            jZ8XCjpCQWWZ5GLhbjRAufsw3JXePHUJVfEvMH3D                                                   Twitch-Icon.png

edit

see my latest reply

Edited by Warden Frostwater
mistyped due to heat of the moment
Ballistic Bacon likes this

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

So your ban will be lifted, but I will have my eyes on you, I have never seen you on the server , so you saying you are a trusted slayers trader doesnt really help you lmao, anyways it was a ban on the fact that you might have been scamming anyone can say oh that person is liying and since we dont have evidence your ban will be lifted so enjoy your time on trade. @Baby Hands

Baby Hands likes this

I've removed the ban.

Baby Hands and Ballistic Bacon like this

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)