Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kate

Ban Appeal: ScarletTarget

3 posts in this topic

New form submission from Ban Appeal

Your name in game: ScarletTarget
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95239709
Server this took place on: Forums, but it is a server ban?
[Optional] Map this took place on: No map
Admin responsible for ban: Chondo
Time of ban: Yesterday
Length of ban: Permanent
Reason for ban: Violation of Community Rules: Section B While we welcome constructive criticism, those who constantly create drama, toxic environment, or a poor overall atmosphere will be either be banned or removed from the community. Do not drag out arguments/disputes/altercations/debates or controversies from their designated thread(s) onto the chatbox, other threads, teamspeak or servers.
[Optional] Other admins present at that time: President Evil
Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned, because I made a mistake on forums, specifically chatbox. I argued too much, and should be banned from, and should be banned from the forums. I realize I caused the roots a headache, but I did not break any server rules, therefore did not warrant a perm server ban. I would even take a perma forum ban, I just want to play TTT with some of my buddies. You can even perma TS ban me, because I really don’t care about talking to the roots or anyone else anymore. I understand my mistake on forums and I should not argue as much. In light of this, you have no justification to perma ban me on the servers. I have never broken rules on the servers, and I have never caused problems on the servers. I have never advertised LG on your servers, and I have never tried to decrease population on the servers. Therefore, I would like my ban lifted or reduced, and I will never cause you problems on forums or TS again.
[Optional] Screenshots/Videos:
[Optional] Anything else you would like to say: Posting for Scarlet.

.Doc., Klitcher, YepiXX and 2 others like this

aOQDbbLlJEYk8.gifaOQDbbLlJEYk8.gif

I believe a perma forum ban would be sufficient, a community wide ban is just going overboard imo.