Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joey1029

How to make JB great again?

36 posts in this topic

Again reminding that SG is now overrun by 11-14 yr people. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

16+ age limit

Let admins have more leverage with boring wardens. 

I would love it tho 

Joey1029 and Guardian Playz like this

28 minutes ago, Kaz ^v^ said:

I would love it tho 

I feel like the limit should be based on maturity more than actual age because some people who are young *cough* me *cough* are pretty mature and take the game seriously and have fun with it this i why i feel rather than based off actual age we should base it off maturity  

People very often don't take kids seriously and kids tend to get pissy at each other so that just creates a golden shower of high pitched noise

CLICKY>

enrd3Po.jpg<>

CLICK TO FEEL MY HLDJ LIST

CLICK ON THIS

Coconut_tree_christmas.png FOR TROPICAL MIX

i5 6600k @4.2gHz

Sapphire 390x Tri-X

Asus z170-P

EVGA 750w b2

1 minute ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

People very often don't take kids seriously and kids tend to get pissy at each other so that just creates a golden shower of high pitched noise

ur posts makes me laugh always ?

2 hours ago, Kaz ^v^ said:

I would love it tho 

@ me next time KAZ. nigga.

🍆If Scarce🍔 & my girl👸😍 🌊 both drowning😱💦 😬 and I can only save one😤 
👼 catch me at my girls funeral😔🌹 📹 w/ a double upload😜👊 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

1 hour ago, Cailen said:

You're one of the good ones tho.

I'll say this once more, i was for something along the lines of a 16+ rule of the sorts, but the way it was put into effect last year was awful. It was a full on favoritism game with the admins, and unless there's a fair way to make it so people under 16 get worse treatment than people above (or those who sound it) then go for it. After awhile tho, not all kids under 16 are toxic, and i don't know if making this a rule would even fix the problem at hand, people getting bored of jb and its stale state.

Joey1029 likes this

Fuck off dood

Dlsics6.gif

4 hours ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

16+ age limit

2 hours ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

not 100% agree with the 16+.... we do have some kid who is younger is good too... but the chance is like 1 out of 10

can we send all the boring warden to hell...? 

1 hour ago, Cailen said:

you two are not in that group any more :)

8 minutes ago, The Muffin Man said:

You're one of the good ones tho.

I'll say this once more, i was for something along the lines of a 16+ rule of the sorts, but the way it was put into effect last year was awful. It was a full on favoritism game with the admins, and unless there's a fair way to make it so people under 16 get worse treatment than people above (or those who sound it) then go for it. After awhile tho, not all kids under 16 are toxic, and i don't know if making this a rule would even fix the problem at hand, people getting bored of jb and its stale state.

Cailen used to be cancer LOL now he changed :)

the favoritism game is true... but some of them really shouldn't take warden or be on CT... Look at Just do it and plue, 

It wont "fix" the JB problem right now, but it can help to stop some of the cancer for the server......

The JB is really run by the kids right now... during winter break we have around 24~28 people on the server around 8pm PST....

this week it's only 12~18, but I dont have to be muting/gaging/ctban people the whole time....

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

removing afk freeze and implementing freeze xd

all kappas aside we gotta reform the rules. imo they are outdated and i think the rules should be favored towards guards. slayers jb, imho, is def prisoner sided with the combination of all the shop items a prisoner could buy(remove shop its fucking dumb), i think it should be more difficult to rebel rather than making it so easy to the point its legit un-enjoyable to play as a guard.

one example of how the shop is dumb is by how they could buy nades in clouds and cells area is pretty small. It'd be hard to miss unless autist.

Patches, DuckAndRoll and SonyyyD like this

NSFW:

Spoiler

02Weixi.gif
Made by: im.a.girl.btw :^)

Dirt:

Spoiler

List changes frequently when I feel like it.

4 hours ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

I agree with that but most of the kids end up getting muted for that and than complain when they're unmuted if we could eliminate the toxicity of some of the younger players who get upset at the game easily and treat them like somewhat adults as long as they act like it I think we would be fine and it's just when admins get them all pissy and they start be little bitches about getting muted/gagged for doing something stupid that they deserved what they got than i think it would help make JB great again.

4 hours ago, Joey1029 said:

Cailen used to be cancer LOL now he changed :)

I'm still cancer

Joey1029 likes this

🍆If Scarce🍔 & my girl👸😍 🌊 both drowning😱💦 😬 and I can only save one😤 
👼 catch me at my girls funeral😔🌹 📹 w/ a double upload😜👊 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

10 hours ago, Bill Murray's Cock. said:

16+ age limit

I agree, 16+ warden

Joey1029, DuckAndRoll and Cailen like this

5 hours ago, Guardian Playz said:

I agree with that but most of the kids end up getting muted for that and than complain when they're unmuted if we could eliminate the toxicity of some of the younger players who get upset at the game easily and treat them like somewhat adults as long as they act like it I think we would be fine and it's just when admins get them all pissy and they start be little bitches about getting muted/gagged for doing something stupid that they deserved what they got than i think it would help make JB great again.

I was thinking what if we spend a little bit more time for them..... let them understand how to play... but most likely they can't .......

2 hours ago, Cailen said:

I'm still cancer

No you are not, if you are still cancer you will be with plue/justdoit already LOL

We need new maps and game ideas..... This isn't going to happen. So in the mean time make sure the community stays happy by making the control admins have over rounds greater.

How many times have you played a round of JB where a warden doesn't know what they're doing and its just a waste of a round. Give admins more control over enforcing who becomes ct and maybe even a new requirement for warden. I don't know how possible this is, but could the plugin be modified to make it so wardens have to have played on the server for a certain number of hours? The server already tracks play time, so would this even be possible?

23 minutes ago, DuckAndRoll said:

We need new maps and game ideas..... This isn't going to happen. So in the mean time make sure the community stays happy by making the control admins have over rounds greater.

How many times have you played a round of JB where a warden doesn't know what they're doing and its just a waste of a round. Give admins more control over enforcing who becomes ct and maybe even a new requirement for warden. I don't know how possible this is, but could the plugin be modified to make it so wardens have to have played on the server for a certain number of hours? The server already tracks play time, so would this even be possible?

thats not going to work because when the times reset at rhe start of the month, no one will be able to warden because no one will have enough hours.

73pFabH.pngXwXa4AO.jpg000d241f-800.jpggiphy.gif

2 hours ago, DuckAndRoll said:

wardens have to have played on the server for a certain number of hours?

look at some dumb kid we have on the server, they have over 100 hr on JB server, does that make them a good warden?

No.

Hr doesn't mean anything.

I can easily sit on the server to get 5/10/30 hr per month and I will be able to be on CT or be warden.

7 hours ago, DuckAndRoll said:

New maps/game ideas: Furry, Berus and myself are working on ideas.

Hours on server for CT: This will just encourage AFKing for hours, which people already do (not saying who)

How to solve problem: If a CT is just plain bad or fails to follow protocol, just /rw him or CTBan him (admins primarily have to do this)

Not all rounds are perfect.

Current Community Events / Projects:

Slayer's Referral Contest - [CLICK HERE] - Currently Active

A Special Drought - Coming Early May 2017

JB Maps - JB Vipinthemix V2 - Coming April 27 / Obama V6 - Coming Early May 2017 / Western Point: Coming Late May 2017