New form submission from Ban Appeal

Your name in game: LG | FEELS $$
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:111255377
Server this took place on: TTT
[Optional] Map this took place on: forrest
Admin responsible for ban: Guardian Plays
Time of ban: 2:57 EST
Length of ban: Permanet
Reason for ban: he said he asked president evil if he could ban me and he also said since i was in the other community that was a reason.
[Optional] Other admins present at that time: Bing
Why should you be unbanned: I really did nothing wrong this all started out as him jokingly banning me for 2 minutes on community bowling so i come back on and joke around and say why didn't he make it permanent then it stopped there once the map changed he also said since i was in the other community (LG) that he can ban just cause im in a other community where my friends are shouldn't be a reason to ban me i have started no drama here and harassed no one because i like this community and i am very active in it
[Optional] Screenshots/Videos:
[Optional] Anything else you would like to say: i like slayers gaming as a whole i have friends who i play with on these servers and like the experience. i think this all was a misunderstanding and i would like to keep playing on the servers :)

8efb16a52a817c7113dc682cbd27c45e.png

9 minutes ago, Dixie Normus said:

Reason for ban: he said he asked president evil if he could ban me and he also said since i was in the other community that was a reason.

earlier you had no ballsed me to ban you so i did for 2 mins when you came back you asked for perma so u could report me on forums so i went to talk to pres to ask about scarlet cuz i saw him get banned after we talked about that i talked to him about you and told him what happened and that you told me to perma you and he said go ahead he's in the other community anyways and said since he said to you're fine to do it since he said to 

1 minute ago, Guardian Playz said:

earlier you had no ballsed me to ban you so i did for 2 mins when you came back you asked for perma so u could report me on forums so i went to talk to pres to ask about scarlet cuz i saw him get banned after we talked about that i talked to him about you and told him what happened and that you told me to perma you and he said go ahead he's in the other community anyways and said since he said to you're fine to do it since he said to 

i thougth we were joking around cause me you and dope were laughing about it you could of given me a warning about it my dude it was in all honestly unintentional

8efb16a52a817c7113dc682cbd27c45e.png

75c38e48b0d6213f01e46a655d3f4226.gif

8ad697_c53f80b1001c489ca201e6366e256be1.                                            jZ8XCjpCQWWZ5GLhbjRAufsw3JXePHUJVfEvMH3D                                                   Twitch-Icon.png