New form submission from Ban Appeal

Your name in game: Twine- Trading Katos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91227494
Server this took place on: Trade
[Optional] Map this took place on:
Admin responsible for ban: Console Ban
Time of ban: 08-11-16 16:06
Length of ban: Perment
Reason for ban: Being Immature I scammed a kid and I got reported for the scam as I have paid the Scamme back in full :) I was not thinking about what could happen as I am aware now...
[Optional] Other admins present at that time:
Why should you be unbanned: I would like to be unbanned because I have changed for the better good. I again, have paid the guy that I did scam back in full 11 days after the scam as I had felt bad for what I have done. I do admit to the scam there is no way that I can un-do that even though I wish I can sounds fishy but I started going to a Church Group and I believe that I have changed for the better. The scam included of 27 Csgo keys as that night I repaid him back 15 and 11 days later returned the 12 other keys.. https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/appeal-76561198142720717-banned-by-lz-trade-twine.25346/ That is the ban appeal thread that I am appealing on Lethal trade zone and all the Screenshots are provided there.. I hope that you can forgive me for the stupid mistake that I have made and I can start trading again :)
[Optional] Screenshots/Videos:
[Optional] Anything else you would like to say: I was 13 at that time and still in Middle school as now I am 14 a Freshman and I have Matured to not steal anything because I understand I am in the wrong. I hope you really consider my appeal Thank you for Reading :)

@Mysticmints @Chondo

This kid is a good friend of mine and he did and still does regret scamming the guy, and did pay him back.

Im Shit

On 11/19/2016 at 8:33 PM, hex4ever(OG) said:

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

denied you scammed my rare knife, u ban

nifty likes this

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

/thread

Childish Gambino GIF - Childish Gambino Tajmahal GIFs

Posted (edited)

We definitely see that you feel bad for what you did and that you know you fucked up, I'm not going to unban you due to the clear fact I'm not the owner of this community and I feel like this is the type of decision @President Evil is going to have to make rather than myself or another ROOT making it.  It's been almost 6 months since you scammed and you are stating you paid the person back, that's very commendable; unfortunately, I cannot see the proof you put on the lethaltrade website because I am not signed up on their forums so I ask of you to post all the screenshots/proof you have of paying the person back.  (Note: This doesn't guarantee an unban, we need to see the justified proof)

If the lethaltradezone staff decide to unban you from their community then I feel @President Evil could make a justification for your unbanning, but if they don't unban you you're probably shit outta luck.

Go ahead and post the pictures of you paying back the victim whenever, until then, you'll have to wait.  @Twinee

Appeal Ongoing / Thread Open

p.s. Anyone posting on this thread who has no relation to Twinee will be suspended from the forums, we take these threads extremely serious. Cut the shit @Gambino

Edited by Chondo
EricTheDon and Gambino like this

giphy.gif

you can unban him but if the plugin bans him for being steam rep banned again(im not sure how the plugin works exactly) then there's nothing we can do

Unbanned

75c38e48b0d6213f01e46a655d3f4226.gif

8ad697_c53f80b1001c489ca201e6366e256be1.                                            jZ8XCjpCQWWZ5GLhbjRAufsw3JXePHUJVfEvMH3D                                                   Twitch-Icon.png