Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
zuggie24

Strip pls

47 posts in this topic

Just now, Cailen said:

zuggie pls gf?

That's my line boi

 


giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jake. said:

Cailen can be the second Jake!

 


?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was this the right move? I hope so.

 

one of the best members met here

zuggie24 and Ballistic Bacon like this

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jake. said:

I said that!

 

IT'S NOT WAR NOWWWWWWWWWW

 

Brando likes this

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nifty said:

i dink u were in that insta group chat that was made, thats all I know

dis is tru :P


08a2daec1cea30ee531be96a4f7e44b2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Warden Frostwater said:

was this the right move? I hope so.

 

one of the best members met here

you can always message me wardoon floomwater. ur mi amigo. 


08a2daec1cea30ee531be96a4f7e44b2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chondo said:

have fun on copycat ga-

 

i mean lethal gamers, ~best wishes

Don't talk about other communities here and try to start a flame war. Play where ever you want but don't break any rules. :handsign:

zuggie24 and AyLeMayo like this

 

Im not a weeaboo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nifty said:

Don't talk about other communities here and try to start a flame war. Play where ever you want but don't break any rules. :handsign:

I won't when people from lethal don't. :handsign: 


 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chondo said:

have fun on copycat ga-

 

i mean lethal gamers, ~best wishes

all this stuff i said came out of my own mouth on my own accord. i didnt bring another community into this somewhat salty yet also tru adios post, that was u sir!

 

i made a lot of friends here and im not gonna stop being friends w/ ppl over which community im chillin in dawg. /technically/ i was gonna to leave in december, but decided to stick around a while. 

 

ik im a sarcastic & salty motherfucker but i genuinely do care about those ive friended on these servers and forums and ts. i really do. i also care about my right to an opinion and if i wanna put my final opinions on this place into my adios post, i sure as hell will do that. 

 

so chondo, best wishes to u as well. (even though i can sense the sarcasm and slight salt in the way u said that to me, i do mean it :D)

 

happy new year every one :)

 

Gay Obese Ginger likes this

08a2daec1cea30ee531be96a4f7e44b2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zuggie24 said:

all this stuff i said came out of my own mouth on my own accord. i didnt bring another community into this somewhat salty yet also tru adios post, that was u sir!

 

i made a lot of friends here and im not gonna stop being friends w/ ppl over which community im chillin in dawg. /technically/ i was gonna to leave in december, but decided to stick around a while. 

 

ik im a sarcastic & salty motherfucker but i genuinely do care about those ive friended on these servers and forums and ts. i really do. i also care about my right to an opinion and if i wanna put my final opinions on this place into my adios post, i sure as hell will do that. 

 

so chondo, best wishes to u as well. (even though i can sense the sarcasm and slight salt in the way u said that to me, i do mean it :D)

 

happy new year every one :)

 

 

"i made a lot of friends here and im not gonna stop being friends w/ ppl over which community im chillin in dawg"

 

Respectable, not everyone will hold that same standard as you, but that's life.  If everyone always agreed w/each other then we as humans wouldn't grow and surpass the ones who came before.  Have a good one.

zuggie24 likes this

 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, King Barney said:

 

 

fix that on ur way to go

 

cya

barney that's rude

 

 

good luck with life zuggie, hope you come by every now and then and say hi

AyLeMayo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chondo said:

 

"i made a lot of friends here and im not gonna stop being friends w/ ppl over which community im chillin in dawg"

 

Respectable, not everyone will hold that same standard as you, but that's life.  If everyone always agreed w/each other then we as humans wouldn't grow and surpass the ones who came before.  Have a good one.

 

You're right. Conflicting ideals can serve as a catalyst for change and may eventually breed favorable results, but don't try to use that as an argument to fluff up your own response with some aimless rambling. 

zuggie24 likes this

VIsf1W6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joxen! said:

 

You're right. Conflicting ideals can serve as a catalyst for change and may eventually breed favorable results, but don't try to use that as an argument to fluff up your own response with some aimless rambling. 

Wasn't rambling, I was stating the truth.  Sorry if your feelings are hurt buttercup, talk to the camp counselor for guidance.  @Ninjadude


 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chondo said:

Wasn't rambling, I was stating the truth.  Sorry if your feelings are hurt buttercup, talk to the camp counselor for guidance.  @Ninjadude

 

I hope I didn't come off as offended by what you said. Though it would have been better if you entertained an argument for once instead of needlessly making passive aggressive insults. 

 

I guess that's life. Life is full of shortsighted and rash children that failed to grow up anyway, right?

Gay Obese Ginger likes this

VIsf1W6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joxen! said:

 

I hope I didn't come off as offended by what you said. Though it would have been better if you entertained an argument for once instead of needlessly making passive aggressive insults. 

 

I guess that's life. Life is full of shortsighted and rash children that failed to grow up anyway, right?

If growing up means I have to be offended by everything everyone says, I'll be childish for the rest of my life.

 

l8r weeb


 giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.