Chatbox
    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mr.Kakashi

Mr.Kakashi Admin Application

10 posts in this topic

Your In-Game Name: ム Mr.Kakashi ム

Your Age: 15

Your SteamID (MUST be formatted STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_1:1:76505995 03:46 99 0 active 128000

Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[X] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[ ] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes, i do have a mic but i do not use it most of the time

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? No, i have never applied for admin on any other server this will be my first ever admin app

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? I started playing on JB when i started Slayers in late 2014, i have been playing On JB for 2 whole years now, i have never applied for admin on this server and im giving it a chance.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? I usually play 3-2 hours on JB everyday, i can play more but i don't want to be a fucking no life.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month? Yes

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yes, i usually go onto the forums when the server is going ape shit, and i usually just go to forums and check the shit people say

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below:

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I should be considered admin because I feel like i am fit for the role and i know the rules. I could ban hackers, mute people playing shitty music on there phone, and i could help people In lots of ways

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes

Edited by Mr.Kakashi
Zedigy likes this

+1

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

+1 kakashit is here for a long time

+1 know the rules

+1 fun to play with

-1 no mic???

-1 pretty sure he will abuse admin power LOL

If people are being racist and saying nigger or anything like that, we're not going to control/censor it.  

Online video games are online video games, suck it up snowflake.

Chondo 4/14/2017

tumblr_n167104Vjv1qhd0yjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Accepted, you need to use your mic more often. Lack of this will result in removal of your admin perms. Read through the admin guide. Admin will be added shortly.