Server you are applying for (mark only ONE):

[ ] Surf-RPG

[ ] Trade Lounge

[ ] NewbSurf 1/2

[ ] Jailbreak

[ ] Trouble in Terrorist Town

[X] Already Server Specific, applying for Private

[ ] Already Paid Admin, applying for Private

Do you have, and use, a working microphone? Yes, I have and use a working microphone.

Do you have any previous experience being a server admin? If so, in which community or on which server? I have 1 months experience being an SSA and 2 months experience being a Paid Admin on TTT. 

How long have you played on the server you are applying for? I have been playing on this server actively for about 3 months now. I first started playing on the server in August of last year but I took a break.

On average, how many hours per week do you play on SG servers? I average about 10-15 hours per week depending on how busy I am due to school work.

Can you commit to playing AT LEAST 15 hours per month?  Yes 15 hours per month is no problem for me.

Do you visit the community forums often to check up on SG news/abuse reports/etc? Yes, I visit the forum at least once a day.

Please paste the link to the General Server Rules below: 

If the server you are applying for has specific server rules, paste a link to those rules below: N/A

Tell us why you should be considered for admin: I'm pretty active on all of the servers and I believe I am a pretty fair admin.

Do you understand that abusing admin, providing poor admin duties, and/or not being active enough will result in the termination of your admin: Yes.

Edited by YepiXX

+1 sickest black personi know!

?If Scarce? & my girl?? ? both drowning?? ? and I can only save one? 
? catch me at my girls funeral?? ? w/ a double upload?? 

4d6bcd8c2ad19120e5e43938ff79c3ed.png 

Totally fairly chill guy. He's also helped me during the darkest times.

Stance: Support (+1)

YepiXX likes this

Current Community Events / Projects:

Chondo Wars 1v1 - [Click Here] - Concluding soon

Zeezo Wars III "Return of the Legend" - Coming June-July 2017 - Will be Co-Hosting this with Zeezo.

Coming Soon: ??? | Official Event Statement | Star Slayers Volume 2 - Forum (Coming Soon)

+1 good m8

YepiXX likes this

Im Shit

On 11/19/2016 at 8:33 PM, hex4ever(OG) said:

Pretty sure it was a joke and i dont believe there were many players that were actually negativly affected by this but vroom vroom

+1, solid guy and always seems to make the game more fun while being fair to all. I enjoy ttt with him on.